Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanderlai

Looking Forward To Next Years Heels

161 posts in this topic

Leslie McDonald is so much like Wayne Ellington

Ellington was a better scorer and had ability to create his own shot.

Carolina is sitting pretty for the next couple of seasons and while it sucks to lose great players, Carolina is a team that can replace them.

Is this what you said before the 2010 season? Bet it is. Irrational homers ftw.

Is this what you said before the 2010 season? Bet it is. Irrational homers ftw.

You realize that this is almost the exact same team from 2010, right? Just substitute Ed Davis for JMM and Larry Drew for KM.

What's Carolina record since Drew left? Pretty damn good with back to back Elite 8s.

#dumbargumentsftw

Word around UNC football players is that JMM is gone, and are you really bragging about this team being the same as the 09-10 team that 20-17 and couldn't even win the NIT? And if JMM miraculously doesn't go pro this year, which is unlikely, its even more unlikely he will stay more than 2 years.

Are you 17 years old?

Don't you realize that this is what every GOOD team goes through? It comes with the territory of recruting NBA level players. This is NOT the first time underclassmen have left UNC early for the NBA and guess what guy? it won't be the last.

Carolina is sitting pretty for the next couple of seasons and while it sucks to lose great players, Carolina is a team that can replace them.

Fellow Heel fans: How awesome is this!!! Dookies and ABCers are more concerned about what's going on in Chapel Hill than their own schools! Shows who is on top!!!!!!!!

I am not 17 but you spell like you are 13. I do understand that schools lose underclassmen to the pros, Duke lost one last year and at least one this year.

BTW this is a thread about "looking forward to next years heels" so we need to stay on topic right?

oohhhhhh noessssss a typo!

You analyzing an irrelevant issue not pertaining to the discussion just proves that I'm right. #dealwithit

I am not 17 but you spell like you are 13. I do understand that schools lose underclassmen to the pros, Duke lost one last year and at least one this year.

BTW this is a thread about "looking forward to next years heels" so we need to stay on topic right?

Don't lower yourself to name calling like 95% of carolina fans dude. We can actually hold an intelligent conversation about the facts.

Word around UNC football players is that JMM is gone, and are you really bragging about this team being the same as the 09-10 team that 20-17 and couldn't even win the NIT? And if JMM miraculously doesn't go pro this year, which is unlikely, its even more unlikely he will stay more than 2 years.

Again, more people worrying about what the heels do than what their own team is doing just shows we are on top. We are the kings!

PS: JMM's dad said they expect him to make a decision this weekend. Sucks if he leaves, but that just means another MCDONALDS ALL AMERICAN will be taking his place in the line up!!! And more minutes for freshmen Joel & Brice! both VHT players!

HOW SWEET IT IS!

Don't lower yourself to name calling like 95% of carolina fans dude. We can actually hold an intelligent conversation about the facts.

+1

He has ran out of things to be proven wrong on so he had to start throwing insults around!

I didn't call anybody a name. I simply stated the fact that he spells like a 13 year old so sorry if that offended anyone. :lol: