• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

x djdrew x

Its Official: Henson, Barnes, Marshall To The Nba

Uh, bro, Dex played in 19 games. Thorton played the entire season + the embarrassing loss to Lehigh.

What does that have to do with anything? Averages are averages, the number of games isn't really that relevant. As long as its more than 1-2. And as for you have "incredible" recruiting classes? You have 4, 4 star prospects coming in next year, not exactly incredible, and while Paige and Tokoto are solid players(not superstars by any stretch), Johnson and James will likely be ineffectual in their freshman seasons. And for 2013, a lot of stuff can happen before now and then, 2 5 star prospects is a good start, but if you dont get anymore then its hardly incredible.

What does that have to do with anything? Averages are averages, the number of games isn't really that relevant. As long as its more than 1-2. And as for you have "incredible" recruiting classes? You have 4, 4 star prospects coming in next year, not exactly incredible, and while Paige and Tokoto are solid players(not superstars by any stretch), Johnson and James will likely be ineffectual in their freshman seasons. And for 2013, a lot of stuff can happen before now and then, 2 5 star prospects is a good start, but if you dont get anymore then its hardly incredible.

tl;dr

but Strickland's averages would have increased. He would have been excellent to have down the stretch especially with marshall out.

Meh. Dookies living in the past as usual. Since that season (which was a blessing in disguise since it got rid of larry drew), we have back to back elite 8's, 2 ACC championships, and a broke wrist away from playing in the F4 tonight.

What has duke done? Aside provide one of the biggest upsets in tourney history this year?

Are you not bragging about what your team has done in the past? FWIW Duke won a title 2 years ago while unc was losing in the NIT.

tl;dr

but Strickland's averages would have increased. He would have been excellent to have down the stretch especially with marshall out.

So you are basing your statement off pure speculation? Yep, you passed the test, you definitely are a Carolina fan.

tl;dr

Sure they would have, Strickland is average at best just like Thornton. BTW reports are out that JMM is gone, big blow for your heels.

Are you not bragging about what your team has done in the past? FWIW Duke won a title 2 years ago while unc was losing in the NIT.

thanks for the update!

Sure they would have, Strickland is average at best just like Thornton. BTW reports are out that JMM is gone, big blow for your heels.

Only a moron would compare Strick to Thornton. LOL!

Hey if JMM leaves that is a big time loss, but who am I to judge someone for not turning down millions of dollars. I'd like to see a link. PS: Bleacher Report is not a legit link.

Even if he does leave, that's how bad it's become for the Duke program. They are more concerned about who is leaving Carolina than who or what Duke is doing this off season! I love it!

You clowns can thank me whenever you want for providing you with your Duke offseason recrute info! lol I'm sure you guys were REAL aware of what's going on!

Hey if JMM leaves that is a big time loss, but who am I to judge someone for not turning down millions of dollars. I'd like to see a link. PS: Bleacher Report is not a legit link.

Even if he does leave, that's how bad it's become for the Duke program. They are more concerned about who is leaving Carolina than who or what Duke is doing this off season! I love it!

You clowns can thank me whenever you want for providing you with your Duke offseason recrute info! lol I'm sure you guys were REAL aware of what's going on!

You mean the same thing Carolina fans when Austin Rivers announced he was going to go pro?

Also, you criticize him for comparing dex to thornton, and then you give no basis for your criticism. Yep, second test passed, still a Carolina fan.

I would never use bleacher report, Jonathan Jones, editor of Carolina Blue Magazine is reporting it. BTW you are the one that starting comparing Strickland and Thornton, I just pointed out they are pretty much the same player.

I would never use bleacher report, Jonathan Jones, editor of Carolina Blue Magazine is reporting it. BTW you are the one that starting comparing Strickland and Thornton, I just pointed out they are pretty much the same player.

the two are nothing alike.

Honestly, if you are from NC and you like Duke it's truly bad parenting. Or you're really poor. It's like living in Rock Hill, SC and pulling for a white collar, yankee based institution increases your self esteem or feeling of self worth. Get back to Grease Monkey and change someone's oil.

the two are nothing alike.

Honestly, if you are from NC and you like Duke it's truly bad parenting. Or you're really poor. It's like living in Rock Hill, SC and pulling for a white collar, yankee based institution increases your self esteem or feeling of self worth. Get back to Grease Monkey and change someone's oil.

big-mo-oh-snap-face.gif

Touchdown is a moron anybody talking about dexter like he's anything more then a future spanish league bench warmer is stupid.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Bmon

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts