Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its Official: Henson, Barnes, Marshall To The Nba

106 posts in this topic

Posted

we are arrogant?.. haha read what you just wrote and say that again.

Hahaha, fair enough. I'm just super pumped for next year. I need to get the trash talking started.

Posted

duke...lol

1 person likes this

Posted

duke...lol

Great post from another Wal mart Greeter.

Posted

Surprised with Marshall going but don't blame him. Don't like entering the year with a freshman point guard likely to start, but that's what we're looking at now. I honestly have no idea what to expect now for next year. Going to be really young, and not so deep. NOt a good combination for a good outlook.

Posted

Coach Cal will probably be in a similar situation next year. But doubt it effects him as much as it does Ole' Roy.

Posted

You are kidding yourself if you think UNC is afraid of a team they beat 13 times in a row.. UNC has faced losing a ton of talent and bounced back just fine.. so just keep dreaming on if you think the pack will be better than the heels.

Eactly, see 2010. Oh wait!

Posted

Surprised with Marshall going but don't blame him. Don't like entering the year with a freshman point guard likely to start, but that's what we're looking at now. I honestly have no idea what to expect now for next year. Going to be really young, and not so deep. NOt a good combination for a good outlook.

Stan we have had many disagreements on this board but this is the most rational post ever. You hit the nail on the head, unc has no idea what to expect. They will be very young with a lot of role players but if McAdoo stays they could be a decent squad as long as Paige is as good as advertised.

Posted

Just wanted to give you a heads up, my youngest cousin is still at UNC and is friends with some of the football players. Says the word going around is that JMM is gone too.

Posted

Take the money JMM, its good for you and your family.

Posted

John Henson waving good bye to his fans and the home crowd in his last game at the RBC PNC Center.

Posted

I don't think you'll be afraid. You're too arrogant, and your fan base has been lulled into unrealistic expectations every season that they probably haven't given it a thought.

I'm just relishing this upcoming season where we'll beat you in football for a 6th straight year, even though our team is far less talented, and we'll beat you in basketball when our team is finally comparative in talent.

It will be the one year when the baby bandwagoniers won't be able to say "Wait til' basketball season" after an embarrassing loss in football when your team is loaded with NFL talent.

Most UNC fans are to busy pulling for LSU/Alabama come football season.

Posted

I can understand the hate and animosity for the Tarheels. We are what every school wants to be. We turn down better recruits that most schools only dream of.

As far as the idiots who think Carolina is "gonna suck"...you need to think again. Our recruiting classes the next two seasons are incredible, and if JMM stays the heels will be starting 4 McDonalds All Americans next season, with another on in Hairston coming off the bench. fuging awesome!

Sure, we'll be a young team, but with the way recruting and the NBA influence is, you gotta be prepared to lose great players early. I know State has an awesome class coming in, but if they want to become relevant and good again, they are going to have to keep recruting 4-5 star players year after year.

You never know with Duke. K does better when he has less, but Tyler Thorton..Quinn Cook....Ryan Kelly? LOFL!!!!!