Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The Official Nfl Nike Uniforms, Merchandise, Etc...thread

Nike newjerseys newhats newlogo nikeshit

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
417 replies to this topic

#325 Panths

Panths

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

The logo on the pants has to go, it just doesn't work with the updated design

#326 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:51 AM

Jerseys are up on NikeStore.com. $100 for "Game" (fan replica), $135 for "Limited" (premium), and $250 for "Elite" (Authentic).

Game will be up for pre-order on the 15th, Limited not until June 29th, and Elite will be available April 27th.

The Game jersey looks horrible, will wait for Limited.

Wow, they look terrible. Looks like what you'd see in the generic section of Dick's Sporting Goods or Wal-Mart. Even the Elite look like crap.

#327 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

HUDDLER

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

I hope we don't get new jerseys anytime soon. I have a feeling Nike will screw it up. The new Seahawks jersey is terrible.

#328 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:56 AM

Thinking I'm gonna buy an old reebok jersey before they are gone forever. No way I'm ever buying one of those new things. I'm not gonna spend hundreds of dollars for a jersey, and I sure as heck ain't spending a hundred for a t-shirt. Wonder if Nike will be able to sustain that or if they will be forced to make the replicas similar to what Reebok was doing.

Feel bad for all the folks who were waiting for the new Nike jerseys to come out to get a Cam jersey . They were making a smart choice and Nike screwed them over. Glad I got mine, Nike certainly hasn't made the best impression today. Greedy is the first adjective that comes to mind.

#329 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

Dey Hate Us Because They Aint Us!

HUDDLER

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:56 AM

I think its weird that all the players had to do a Derek Zoolander "walk off" on the runway!

DeAngelo unleashed his Blue Steel pose today...great stuff.

#330 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

HUDDLER

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

Thinking I'm gonna buy an old reebok jersey before they are gone forever. No way I'm ever buying one of those things. I'm not gonna spend hundreds of dollars for a jersey, and I sure as heck ain't spending a hundred for a t-shirt. Wonder if Nike will be able to sustain that or if they will be forced to make the replicas similar to what Reebok was doing.

Feel bad for all the folks who were waiting for the new Nike jerseys to come out to get a Cam jersey . They were making a smart choice and Nike screwed them over. Glad I got mine, Nike certainly hasn't made the best impression today. Greedy is the first adjective that comes to mind.

nobody cares

#331 TylerVagyler

TylerVagyler

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

Thinking I'm gonna buy an old reebok jersey before they are gone forever. No way I'm ever buying one of those new things. I'm not gonna spend hundreds of dollars for a jersey, and I sure as heck ain't spending a hundred for a t-shirt. Wonder if Nike will be able to sustain that or if they will be forced to make the replicas similar to what Reebok was doing.

boo fuggin hoo

#332 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

nobody cares

Frankly, if this were coming from someone credible on this board, I may take it to heart. But if we're being honest, I've read most of what you've posted and your opinion on me just doesn't mean anything. It's like having a heavy metal fan tell you you don't have great taste in music.

#333 dbeat

dbeat

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

Don't know if its been posted yet but it says "KEEP POUNDING" inside the collar. Pretty nice. A lot of teams don't have anything there.

#334 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:01 PM

boo fuggin hoo

Don't be upset. The old jerseys are cheap now so I should be be able to get them for a deal. No need to cry about it. You can get replicas for 40 bucks.

#335 The Huddler

The Huddler

^ 99 OVR ^

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

I wana see the white and blue unis now!

#336 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:15 PM

double post

Seriously has anyone found the delete post button in the new format? This is absurd.