Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

Claiborn In Town For Vist With Panthers Today

56 posts in this topic

Returned the favor for what? I wasn't the one picking on someone with a disability.

But you laughed at it. Please stay on topic.

Having a reading disability sucks. That's why I don't give Mo Claiborne a hard time. The dude is about to make MILLIONS with that disability, I wouldn't mind scoring a 4 on my wonderlic and playing football and getting paid millions. Just saying.

Fug that! Dude scored a 4. He deserves to get pooed on.

He has a disability.

And on top of that the Wonderlic has no correlation to success in the NFL except in two positions: TE and DB. Did I mention that the correlation is a negative one, meaning the lower the score on the Wonderlic, the more successful the person is in the NFL?

Revis scored a 10.

Who ever said anything about a correlation with the test and doing anything well? Standardized test are crap, but I could cram a pencil up my ass, squat on a piece paper and beat a 4.

We gonna drafts him den we gon when da supper bowls

He has a disability.

And on top of that the Wonderlic has no correlation to success in the NFL except in two positions: TE and DB. Did I mention that the correlation is a negative one, meaning the lower the score on the Wonderlic, the more successful the person is in the NFL?

Revis scored a 10.

Did you just imply that Claiborne's Wonderlic score correlates to him being the best cornerback in the NFL... ever...

well, see they know they are dumb and that the NFL is their only shot at success, they will work very hard and play hard to not screw up their only chance. I say draft all the idiots. :)

this was sarcasim btw

The best case scenario is for the Browns to take either Blackmon or Tannehill:

1. Colts: Andrew Luck

2. Redskins: Robert Griffin III

3. Vikings: Matt Kalil

4. Browns: Justin Blackmon

5. Bucs: Trent Richardson

6. Rams: Michael Floyd

7. Jags: Riley Reiff/Melvin Ingram/Quinton Coples

8. Dolphins: Ryan Tannehill

9. Panthers: Morris Claiborne

But yeah, there are a number of different scenarios you can run here. The Browns and Jags are the key, IMO. The good news is both teams badly need offensive players a lot more than defensive players.

the NFL is full of retards. That's why many of them are broke when they retire.

If that's true then NBA players must be brain dead cause there is way more money loss stories there.

I would trade my brain for his money any day

learning disabilities are a bitch.. I deal with one every day.

on a positive note, football requires you to be instinctive and requires more visual than verbal skills out on the field, see things develop and react.. if he was trying to become a CPA, that might be a bitch of a career move...

it may take him time to internalize the playbook, taking verbal aspects and digesting them visually, but once that occurs he shouldn't have any problems.. his visual IQ likely has adapted more than the average person.

a learning disability implies that there is a desire/want to learn. I'm thinking he just doesnt care. his plan was to goto the NFL, not become an engineer. So lets call it what it is, laziness. And you guys want this guy? Pass.