Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

Urgent: Arrests Imminent

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
783 replies to this topic

#469 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

I just want to say that I dont believe the same sources as some of the other posters in here do...

Just curious...but what is it about these sources that makes you think they are BS, and who do you think is putting them up to spreading the BS if that is indeed the case?

#470 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

Guess we'll finally see if you guys are right, then.

More like if rippadonn and I are right, haha.

#471 chris999

chris999

HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

Just curious...but what is it about these sources that makes you think they are BS, and who do you think is putting them up to spreading the BS if that is indeed the case?

I just question this guy "Drake"

I've listened to him one or twice, and I listened to a little bit of his feed from last night about the "Fireworks on the 4th of July"

I just want to say that the man has an interesting persona, and he is also a pretty good speaker, and his viewers love his optimistic message.

If this guy is really who he says he is, I would be thrilled to believe what he is saying, but I want to know more about this guy, and if he is a shill or if he is really who he say he is. Thats all.

I want to remain courteous, so I dont want to point out any particular thing that he said that made he think he was fake...

If you have a website or something that will tell me more about this guy, you can post it, and I'll check it out.

#472 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:23 PM

I just have to say, this thread is absurd.

No arrests are imminent, and nobody is going to "galactic court."

This poo isn't real.

#473 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

Oh fanny

#474 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:17 PM

This poo isn't real.

Well then youre in store for a rude awakening haha.

#475 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:20 PM

This poo isn't real.

I don't believe it either, but meh. Doesn't hurt to just read it. If Venom is right, the world will be a much nicer place. I don't think this is real at all but I also don't think it is worth arguing over it. These guys are certain it is and nothing I say would change their mind anyway. Frankly, I hope Venom is right (sorry, Chris, your version is way more depressing and I hope you're mostly wrong ;) ), but it's just way too big a leap for me right now to believe it.

#476 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:46 PM

Well then youre in store for a rude awakening haha.

If what you are saying actually happens in the next ten years, I will let you punch me as hard as you can right in the face.

#477 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:10 PM

I just question this guy "Drake"

I've listened to him one or twice, and I listened to a little bit of his feed from last night about the "Fireworks on the 4th of July"

I just want to say that the man has an interesting persona, and he is also a pretty good speaker, and his viewers love his optimistic message.

If this guy is really who he says he is, I would be thrilled to believe what he is saying, but I want to know more about this guy, and if he is a shill or if he is really who he say he is. Thats all.

I want to remain courteous, so I dont want to point out any particular thing that he said that made he think he was fake...

If you have a website or something that will tell me more about this guy, you can post it, and I'll check it out.

Yeah, there isnt a plethora of information online about Drake. There's his blog which can be found at Patriots for America; and then there's other sites such as American Kubaki, The White Hats Report, Portal 2012, Divine Cosmos, The 2012 Scenario, in5d, The Daily Paul, etc, that have some info on him and and the developments; speaking of him in a positve light. There are a decent number of youtube interviews you can find too where he expains a bit of his backround. The main reason why I give him the time of day is because he's echoing what Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock, Bill Brockbrader and James Martinez have been saying for a while now regarding all this mss arrest/take down of the cabal stuff. The man really knows his stuff too...he is an expert on the constitution, common law and maritime law.

About midway through my journeys down the political rabbit hole, I started hearing talk of veterans, oathkeepers, white hats, positive military personnel, etc, who were going to all stand up to the cabal and say "no more;" bringing them down as theyre trying to finalize their end game plans. I am 99.9% positive that these very developments are exactly that.

If you're interested in the backround of those who are making these claims, I suggest you look into Benjamin Fulford and Bill "Wood" Brockbrader...there's a lot more info on them, and they're saying exactly what Drake is saying.

On top of all that...If he was a shill, I dont see what good it would do for the cabal considering he's always calling them out on their sh*t. Unless he's a shill for a 3rd party we're not aware of? I just cant see it. But hey...to each their own, and hopefully we'll find out here soon for sure in the near future.

#478 chris999

chris999

HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:20 PM

Yeah, there isnt a plethora of information online about Drake. There's his blog which can be found at Patriots for America; and then there's other sites such as American Kubaki, The White Hats Report, Portal 2012, Divine Cosmos, The 2012 Scenario, in5d, The Daily Paul, etc, that have some info on him and and the developments; speaking of him in a positve light. There are a ton of youtube interviews you can find too where he expains a bit of his backround. The main reason why I give him the time of day is because he's echoing what Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock, Bill Brockbrader and James Martinez have been saying for a while now regarding all this mss arrest/take down of the cabal stuff. The man really knows his stuff too...he is an expert on the constitution, common law and maritime law.

About midway through my journeys down the political rabbit hole, I started hearing talk of veterans, oathkeepers, white hats, positive military personnel, etc, who were going to all stand up to the cabal and say "no more;" bringing them down as theyre trying to finalize their end game plans. I am 99.9% positive that these very developments are exactly that.

If you're interested in the backround of those who are making these claims, I suggest you look into Benjamin Fulford and Bill "Wood" Brockbrader...there's a lot more info on them, and they're saying exactly what Drake is saying.

On top of all that...If he was a shill, I dont see what good it would do for the cabal considering he's always calling them out on their sh*t. Unless he's a shill for a 3rd party we're not aware of? I just cant see it. But hey...to each their own, and hopefully we'll find out here soon for sure in the near future.

I wasnt trying to call you out or anything. I just asked you for a link, and I was beginning to think that you were not going to.

I just like investigating sources because of the amount of disinformation that is everywhere these days.

Thanks for the links, I'll check out his credentials.

#479 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:28 PM

I wasnt trying to call you out or anything. I just asked you for a link, and I was beginning to think that you were not going to.

I just like investigating sources because of the amount of disinformation that is everywhere these days.

Thanks for the links, I'll check out his credentials.

Haha i know you weren't. If I came across as being defensive then I apologize, it wasnt intentional. You know me though...always trying to make a thorough point, haha.

#480 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:44 PM