Photo
- - - - -

Why Do Nba Players Act So...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#46 TheOracle

TheOracle

Know-It-All

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:21 AM

Then why even have a sports forum? If we should only debate the most important topics perhaps we should delete the Charlotte Bobcats section and replace it with the 'world famine' section.

Also as a tax payer it'd be important to know who was paying them - if they're being paid with tax dollars only a stupid person wouldn't care.

How else would they be paid? Should they end the junior programs? If some third party wants to pay them, I couldn't care less, but if it's going to be destructive to the Olympic program as a whole or if it becomes a tax burden, I certainly care.

Only a stupid person wouldn't realize that everyone is a "tax payer". The income tax isn't the only tax that exists. And only a stupid person would care whether or not they got paid since it's inconsequential to anything else.

Find something better to worry about, or continue proving your stupidity.

I care about the fact that the largest corporations in this country don't pay any taxes and get a refund instead, or the fact that most politicians are bought servants of their corporate masters who write bills for their enrichment only, and who could care less about "the people".

Whether NBA payers got paid to play in the Olympics is the least of any intelligent person's concerns. You probably care more about politicians cheating on their spouses than cheating "the people" by whoring to big oil, PhRMA, insurance, etc.

You don't want to face reality. You'd rather "escape" into a world of delusion and put on a good face during the Olympics and act like the "USA" is so "great" when it can't even guarantee that it's people don't go BANKRUPT if they get cancer or graduate from college $20,000 to $200,000 in debt just to get a degree, like the rest of the developed world can. Even Castro's CUBA does that much on healthcare, and it's no place most want to live.

But you'd rather complain about "NBA players getting paid", like it's sooooo important. It's ancillary. Politicians "sell out" to represent their constituents. NBA players might as well, if you're not going to be as angry about the first one.

So, no, I don't care about athletes getting paid in the Olympics. ANY OF THEM.

"YOU" in this post means "most people".

#47 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:08 AM

Thank you Oracle. Some people who know nothing about the NBA love to come here and play moral judge and jury, but never post about the game. All you need to know is those people would love to represent their country and be celebrated for it like TEAMUSA.