Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Have Come To The Conclusion

37 posts in this topic

Posted

People with parking issues in suburbia or small cities need to get a life.

I mean really, would it be so horrible for you to walk your fat ass an extra 50 paces?

I nearly lost my mind yesterday at the grocery store. I couldn't lose this old woman no matter how hard I tried. All up in my bidness in every aisle.

She was the most annoying human being on the planet, and had the nerve to shoot me a dirty look when she delivered the coup de grace by getting in ahead of me at checkout and, of course, write a fugging check...with cash back.

What is this, 1982?

And, the cherry on top, she was...wait for it...parked next to me, and left a door ding.

i don't care, my car has been kid destroyed and is 10 years old.

I considered stopping her car and beating her to death, but i don't hit women and she wasn't worth the lawsuit.

maybe if she flicked me off....

Let me guess, she didn't even pull out the check book, until after they gave her the total. Still, better to write a check, and get cash back, than to pull out the change purse, and start counting out the exact change.

Posted

Let me guess, she didn't even pull out the check book, until after they gave her the total. Still, better to write a check, and get cash back, than to pull out the change purse, and start counting out the exact change.

Yep, she sure did.

Good call on the old lady change purse.

Posted

epi, i can't tell you how many meetings with "sharp people" i have been in and invariably one of these guys will say something and there is a quick nodding of heads and i feel like Randal P McMurphy in One flew over the cuckoo's nest as the only sane guy in an asylum.

there is what i call scary stupid. somehow you finagled your way up the ladder and EVERYBODY knows you have the IQ of a speed bump but YOU. yet....you moved up the ladder.

Posted

that people are stupid, and suck.

you're good people, epi.

wait. Good people = people

and since people = stupid and suck

Therefore, by the transitive property...

you're good people stupid and suck, epi.

:blink:

Can't argue with it, it's math.

Posted

He showed his work too.

Posted

I took this yesterday looking down on our parking lot from my office...there are open spaces alllll around that Prius....I don't get it..why? Yes, the Camry is a little far to the right..but dang...

IMAG0727.jpg?t=1334761463

Caption should read....Like a Boss

1 person likes this

Posted

Eh, Parking issues aren't anything to get riled up about. Some people just aren't good at it, thats all. Of course, I park in a reserved lot that has has a lot of available space. :)

Now if you want to say that Cowboy fans are horrible people, then I am completely onboard with that. :)

Posted

Eh, Parking issues aren't anything to get riled up about. Some people just aren't good at it, thats all. Of course, I park in a reserved lot that has has a lot of available space. :)

Now if you want to say that Cowboy fans are horrible people, then I am completely onboard with that. :)

They are when the dumbass old lady parks literally so close that I could not squeeze in between the vehicles to even attempt to open the drivers door... had to get in the passengers side and climb over the console. I poo you not she was less than 6" from my truck. I have no idea how she didn't hit it.

Posted

Caption should read....Like a Boss

HA..and the silver camry is my bosses car

Posted

you're good people, epi.

wait. Good people = people

and since people = stupid and suck

Therefore, by the transitive property...

:blink:

Can't argue with it, it's math.

Damn you maths.

Damn you straight to hell.

Posted

If I'm so stupid how come I found out I can get super high by sniffing glue all by myself. No one even had to tell.

Posted

I took this yesterday looking down on our parking lot from my office...there are open spaces alllll around that Prius....I don't get it..why? Yes, the Camry is a little far to the right..but dang...

IMAG0727.jpg?t=1334761463

When did you get a Prius?