Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funny How...

42 posts in this topic

Posted

The giants have Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz yet they see the need to draft a receiver in the 2nd round......yet we have only Steve Smith and haven't had a legit #2 rec. For Yeats.....I just don't understand why we don't attempt to get another big time or potentially great rec?

Posted

Bad first post. Brandon LaFell has shown that he can be a #2 and we have a very promising reciever in David Gettis coming off injury.

2 people like this

Posted

The poet Yeats? Thats like 70+ years

Posted

The same thing can be said about any number of teams about any number of positions. "Why did the Giants take JPP when they already had Osi, Kiwanuka and Tuck, blahblah team only has 1 legit DE", "Why did the Panthers take Luke Kuechly when they already had Anderson, Beason and Davis, blahblah team only has 1 legit LB". etc etc. In this case I can understand it, they need Eli to have a very good WR corps so people don't see him for the overhyped product the of the players around him that he is.

Posted

Because this organization will forever be stubborn. "We're Fine" may as well be made into a plaque and put on the stadium somewhere.

Posted

Give one more year for Gettis or LaFell to come around and solitify that #2 spot. I do think it'll be a position we heavily target in next years draft or FA.

Posted

The giants have Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz yet they see the need to draft a receiver in the 2nd round......yet we have only Steve Smith and haven't had a legit #2 rec. For Yeats.....I just don't understand why we don't attempt to get another big time or potentially great rec?

You are off to a terrible start.

Posted

Why don't we ever spend high picks in an attempt to get that #2 WR? Great question. #dwayneJarrett #ArmantiEdwards

1 person likes this

Posted

for yeats?

Posted

They're going to see what LaFell and Gettis can do this season and go from there... No need to panic.

Posted

Bad first post. Brandon LaFell has shown that he can be a #2 and we have a very promising reciever in David Gettis coming off injury.

You act like it is obvious these guys are going to be great WR's in the NFL..... This is still up in the air, so just calm down before making such statements. Many people still think we need WR help. Whenever I see you post, its somewhat hostile posting of how someone disagrees with you.

Posted

How dare you doubt the potential of Lafell and Gettis on this forum!