Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GiantsFanInCarolina

I Hope Y'all beat the Broncos...

60 posts in this topic

Pussyboy Eli will eat a bunch of dirt on thet Sunday.[/quote

Shoot up some more, speed!

Shoot up some more, speed!

?????

Smoke some more cocaine scrub.

And your team...lost to chicago.

yeah... okay... we have one of the best offensive lines in the NFL... if the EAGLES couldn't sack him,

Ha! Ha! Ha! The eagles are 7-5 and oh yea 1. Ha Ha! The 1 is a tie with the bengals! They have only 1 win! Ha HA! You dallas fan!

dude... you got serious issues... their record doesn't reflect their defense... they are the number 4 rated defense in the entire NFL... and second in sacks to only pittsburgh... they are a helluva good team... you sir have serious issues and I now see why your name is speed... you must be doing some to sit here talking trash about our offensive line, without a doubt one of the best in the NFL... come back when you are in your right mind and I'll pay attention to you

dude... you got serious issues... their record doesn't reflect their defense... they are the number 4 rated defense in the entire NFL... and second in sacks to only pittsburgh... they are a helluva good team... you sir have serious issues and I now see why your name is speed... you must be doing some to sit here talking trash about our offensive line, without a doubt one of the best in the NFL... come back when you are in your right mind and I'll pay attention to you

I am drug free. You cowboy fan!

ok... good to know... drug free's the way to be! but in all seriousness... stop calling me a dallas fan... that is just annoying as hell, and it makes you look like an idiot... you're the one who used the Eagles score to say that their defense sucks... try looking things up before you talk from now on and maybe what you say won't smell like it came out of my a$$.

ok... good to know... drug free's the way to be! but in all seriousness... stop calling me a dallas fan... that is just annoying as hell, and it makes you look like an idiot... you're the one who used the Eagles score to say that their defense sucks... try looking things up before you talk from now on and maybe what you say won't smell like it came out of my a$$.

I took a look at the record before I posted. You say you are not a cowboy fan. But let them string a three game streak and we will see your colors. If the cowboys keep losing and the Panthers keep winning, you will soon be a Panther fan, (for the moment). (poo for brains).

I took a look at the record before I posted. You say you are not a cowboy fan. But let them string a three game streak and we will see your colors. If the cowboys keep losing and the Panthers keep winning, you will soon be a Panther fan, (for the moment). (sh*t for brains).

FYI: I was the only one saying the Giants had a good team and were going to the playoffs last year when we were 0-2. I've been a Giants fan since I was 4 years old and went to a Giants game, and have been ever since, when they sucked and when they were good. Usually, the people that get pissed off and accuse others of being flip-floppers are flip-floppers themselves. If you're such a die hard Panthers fan, I'd love to see you answer some questions about them without a computer there lol. I could answer just about anything you threw at me about the Giants. so please don't sit here and call me insults when you are a complete ****ing idiot... "I took a look at the record before I spoke"... so... "I'm gonna talk crap about the Eagles' D, so let me go look at their record and that will tell me how good their defense is, instead of, oh, I dunno... going and looking at the Defensive Rankings in the NFL?" hmmm... yeah, I'm the one with **** for brains...