Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod A Question.

96 posts in this topic

Posted

I know you must have been asked this many times before and i'm sorry but i would like to know. How do you go about choosing the Huddle Kittens. I understand they must be beautiful, photogenic and willing to get as close to naked as possible but must they also be Panther fans? If so i have a new friend i've recently met who would be a wonderful addition. We've partied together on a number of occasions lately and she is a amazing person and a Panther fan as well. In fact she wants to be a Panthers cheerleader. I understand you are a well known photographer in Charlotte but i was just wondering how the process works. She done modeling before and isn't a shy girl by no means. I could PM you photos if its cool. thanks.

Oh and it being the off season i thought it would be ok to post this here.

Thanks again

1 person likes this

Posted

post photos here and the huddle can say yes or no. If they say yes I will shoot her.

1 person likes this

Posted

Now see, THIS is my kind of offseason thread.

Posted

If the huddle says no, I'll shoot her.

Posted

is she over 18?

1 person likes this

Posted

I will say shoot her before we even see pics just because if she's a pig it would make some great threads.

Posted

post photos here and the huddle can say yes or no. If they say yes I will shoot her.

Man i just don't want to throw her photo's out there like i'm a douche or something. I'll txt her an ask.

Posted

is she over 18?

yes

Posted

The most important question is how old is she.

ETA: Someone beat me to it.

Also, this sounds like a cry for attention. Are you trying to prove you have some adult friends? Wouldn't this be better in a PM? :P

Posted

Man i just don't want to throw her photo's out there like i'm a douche or something. I'll txt her an ask.

OK PM me a picture and I will

Posted

Posted

PM me the PM and I will.