Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers55

Tolbert came here partly because he likes the South better than California

77 posts in this topic

Home is where your friends and family are. Anywhere else is just a place to live.

Born and raised here, but never got the boiled peanuts thing. Sorry. Too slimy.

To prove my loyalty, I will go on the record as saying that that beef with red sauce that they call barbecue north of the Manson/Nixon line is ass.

Texas is South of the Mason/Dixon

Texas is South of the Mason/Dixon

I ordered a BBQ sandwich in MD once and that's what I got. Come to think of it, VA did it that way too, except with pork. Originated in Texas, though? Never knew that. Never been to TX either.

I ordered a BBQ sandwich in MD once and that's what I got. Come to think of it, VA did it that way too, except with pork. Originated in Texas, though? Never knew that. Never been to TX either.

Maryland and Virginia are south of the Mason/Dixon as well :)

I knew VA was south of it, but my whole life I thought Maryland was north of it. The Huddle truly is educational.

NC isn't really the south.

Charlotte isn't really the South.

The rest certainly is.

I knew VA was south of it, but my whole life I thought Maryland was north of it. The Huddle truly is educational.

Texas Beef Brisket is pretty damned good too......some bbq places here even have some pretty good brisket as well.

I'm hungry now.

Who doesn't love the South better?

Me. So glad to finally get out of that humid, racist, boring area of the country.

Me. So glad to finally get out of that humid, racist, boring area of the country.

Where did you move that isn't boring?

Before i go on a history lesson, I'll go ahead and ask, What the hell are you talkin about?

Where did you move that isn't boring?

Oh, some small little town called New York City. I did my share in the South. 36 years. New Orleans, Raleigh, Atlanta, Jackson Mississippi, Charlotte, Durham, and Greensboro.