• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#16 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,288 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:24 PM

I'm a little skeptical to say the least about his "4.4" 40. I've seen plenty of his games, and he looks like he lacks elite speed tbh. He's never looked like a burner to me. That's not to say he's slow by any means, just that he doesn't have Calvin Johnson's size and speed combination....

Looks a little slow off the block, but he definitely has speed. I agree about the 4.43 time though. Probably a little off.

#17 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,797 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:32 PM

He's not red shirting is he? I'm trying to calculate when he's going to be available for the Panthers to nab at #32.

#18 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,288 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:44 PM

He's not red shirting is he? I'm trying to calculate when he's going to be available for the Panthers to nab at #32.

If he is healthy, I can't foresee a scenario where he would not play. They have a couple good receivers, but he should see a lot of playing time.

#19 Panther_Brotherhood

Panther_Brotherhood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:32 PM

Idk if he'll come out this year, but if there was any way for the Panthers to get Eric Reid, safety from LSU, I'd be hype...not just cause im an LSU guy, but this dude has great size (6'2" 208) and is a playmaker at S...Id love to have him just cause he has pro size and ability/instinct

#20 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,797 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:40 PM

If he is healthy, I can't foresee a scenario where he would not play. They have a couple good receivers, but he should see a lot of playing time.

I guess it all depends on who is going to be throwing him the ball. I'm not sure who the current QB for Mizzou is either. What's the minimum years he has to stay at a college before going pro? 1 year or more?

#21 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:36 PM

Idk if he'll come out this year, but if there was any way for the Panthers to get Eric Reid, safety from LSU, I'd be hype...not just cause im an LSU guy, but this dude has great size (6'2" 208) and is a playmaker at S...Id love to have him just cause he has pro size and ability/instinct

Me too, unfortunately I do not feel that he will be there at 32. I feel like he is top 15 talent.

#22 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,288 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:41 AM

I guess it all depends on who is going to be throwing him the ball. I'm not sure who the current QB for Mizzou is either. What's the minimum years he has to stay at a college before going pro? 1 year or more?

He has to stay in college through his sophomore season to be eligible for the pros.

#23 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,389 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:36 PM

sammy watkins

yes sir!
Sammy Watkins.

#24 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:32 PM

Fug everyone I just wanna hear Dash Global's wish list.

#25 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:26 AM

A lot of early mocks have us taking Star Lotulelei. Seems like a Ngata clone...would be nice to have a lineman like that.

#26 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,474 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:24 PM

Mike Osiecki

#27 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:57 PM

He has to stay in college through his sophomore season to be eligible for the pros.

He has to be 3 years out of high school... so through his true junior year or redshirt sophomore year.

#28 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,288 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:01 AM

He has to be 3 years out of high school... so through his true junior year or redshirt sophomore year.

This. Wow. Didn't realize I wrote that.

#29 gohogs14

gohogs14

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:09 PM

this had to turn into a DGB thread :unsure:

I'll be interested to see where tyler wilson, knile davis, cobi hamilton, chris gragg and alonzo highsmith go. I think Hamilton could be a good pick if he's there in the 3rd for WR depth

#30 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,074 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:48 AM

In no particular order

Barrett Jones, T/G, Alabama
Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
Tony Jefferson, S, Oklahoma
Robert Lester, S, Alabama
Tyrann Mathieu, CB/S, LSU
Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

I really expect us to take a Safety with our first pick next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com