Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Ron Rivera Minicamp Interview

5 posts in this topic

2 people like this

"Whether it's Captain staying where he is..."

You could tell in RR's voice there that he hopes Hogan or Norman beats him out for the CB #2 spot.

Biggest surprise of interview...

Chud's "splittin Tolbert out"

Whoa... Didn't think I'd hear that!

Chud is a fuggin genius! If he's splitting out our FB then this O is gonna be SICK!!

You'd think Panthers.com would update the logo they display on the bottom left corner of the screen...

3 people like this

tolbert on a nickleback?

fap-now-power.jpg

• To each his own. I think they are supremely flavorful and delicious. Romaine, raw spinach leaves, and cabbage (shredded or in the form of slaw) are pretty much "accepted" ways to eat, but my wife and I (and sometimes my teen son) have just taken it a step further. And let's not talk about all the delicious red, yellow and green peppers. Yummy! Not saying this is you, but sometimes you just have to reprogram your mind and your taste buds. Each veggie and fruit has a flavor and aroma all its own. We destroy so much of the natural flavor and aroma during the cooking process. BTW, nutritionally, blending is superior to juicing. 
    • Feel free to point out in the Constitutional enumerated powers or the amendments where your description of social contractually obligated taxation is laid out. Here's a starter, in case you didn't have it available: http://constitutionus.com/ The legal system has been performing mental backflips for over a century to get as far away from the original intent of limiting central governance while leaving whatever would fall to your version of a social contract for the states to work out. Again, this doesn't address the prior discussion of how Jesus would view government's role in being a Godly and moral person.  You don't find this in the 5 books in the Bible where he most directly represents himself.  Anyone stating differently is cherry-picking out of context for the sake of a statist agenda or doesn't have the inclination to read it for themselves. Maybe you need a video to spell it out for you: