Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

2013 version of....The Incredibly Awesomely long named Carolina Huddle FFL: Free League ran by Bwood and ITA

Ivan The Awesome    7,033

I don't think our losses affect our ranks nickzz. Although I may move up and you move down. Like it should be.

Edit:

Damn, I'm still #2.

Cary Collins I made you a trade offer.

toldozer    2,298

With the trades you make feel free to take a gander at my roster ivan. Win a drop to spots means my team ain't that good.

Cary Kollins    17,881

I don't think our losses affect our ranks nickzz. Although I may move up and you move down. Like it should be.

Edit:

Damn, I'm still #2.

Cary Collins I made you a trade offer.

I didn't decline the trade, but it vanished from my league homepage.

Either way, I was going to decline it. I feel comfortable with my WR's already and don't want to give up Tony.

I didn't decline the trade, but it vanished from my league homepage.

Either way, I was going to decline it. I feel comfortable with my WR's already and don't want to give up Tony.

What about Heath Miller? I need a TE.

Apparently I forgot I don't have a third RB. Look at my roster and tell me if you're interested in anyone that's not AJ green, McCoy, Martin. Everyone else is on the block I need one more RB.

toldozer    2,298

Hey guys all my players are available for trade because I need a 3rd rb. Oh no not any of my good players, just all the shitty ones. So how bout it????? Lol ivan. I want aj green, anything realistic to make that happen?

Guest Bwood   
Guest Bwood

Apparently I forgot I don't have a third RB. Look at my roster and tell me if you're interested in anyone that's not AJ green, McCoy, Martin. Everyone else is on the block I need one more RB.

Alex Green for Hernandez.