Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 11 year old son bought me this

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Great stuff. The lucky children coming of age during the Cam era hopefully will have a long string of playoff teams to watch. When I came of that age I was a Dolphin fan when they had Greise, Csonka, Morris and the no name D. I got spoiled.

1 person likes this

Posted

My 29 yr old son borrowed $400. from me last time I saw him.

2 people like this

Posted

funny son .

1 person likes this

Posted

Very, very cool.

You have a great son and that is a testament to being a great dad. You taught him well...and he learned it well.

Tell him Well Done.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like that white hat.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's a kid to be proud of, not so much because of what he got but because of the meaning and thought process behind it.

2 people like this

Posted

SigChi222...

That really is awesome! He did deserve hos own post. My son turned 17 months old today, I can't wait for my Lil Man to do stuff like that. What school is he going to in Shelby? He looks a little older than my 7 yr old nephew that goes to James Love Elementary. He's been playing softball, I was just there for his last game this passed Thursday (not yesterday)

Anyways, best of luck to you and your family... After all nothing is better or comes before our families... Not even our beloved Panthers.

2 people like this

Posted

That's awesome, and I'm glad you shared the story. My son turns three this month and I hope he will one day possess the same qualities as your little man. Until then - I will roll those dice and not buy a new Cam jersey for myself in the hopes that he will. lol

Also, thanks for the feedback on your son's favorite posters. I will now be stepping my game up.

1 person likes this

Posted

she got you booty shorts?

Booty shorts and a Cam fathead of him in his underwear...

2 people like this

Posted

I always thought kids hated me. Your son has now confirmed it. Thank you.

I will get around to why I am giving out pie and liking everything but I swear to God I laughed for about a full two minutes when I read this. I envisioned Ray Romano deadpanning it.

Posted

I have a feeling that the only reason I'm one of his favorite posters is because of my signature.

I have this sinking feeling you might be correct. <Thank you God>

Posted

That's awesome.

If you truly love your son, however, the Huddle might not be the best place for him. . .even when he's older :P

I have caught him looking for your posts also. Not sure why.