Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIP Cooter...

254 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Man, that's crazy. RIP.

Posted · Report post

I remember him posting here way back before the big crash when I had a different user name.

RIP cooter and my condolences to his family.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mush' timestamp='1341875001' post='1821502']
If you were on the huddle when you started it would be hard to have missed him and if you ever came to a tailgate when he was there you probably met him. Sad day it is. Kurb....do you remember that race we went to with him in Martinsville?
[/quote]

lol yeah man, first and only race I went too. Good times. Sorry for your loss brother, me and sport hadnt really talked in years but I know yall were bro's. He will be missed.

Posted · Report post

I can't even begin to think of what to say right now... I'm stunned and speechless... Spent many a tailgate at the back end of that truck... Ugh... Just ugh...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MLP_RB' timestamp='1341874345' post='1821487']

[b][i]that[/i][/b] thread
[/quote]

. . .what thread? And why do I imagine hundreds of candidate threads?

Also, RIP Cooter.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mush' timestamp='1341875001' post='1821502']
If you were on the huddle when you started it would be hard to have missed him and if you ever came to a tailgate when he was there you probably met him. Sad day it is. Kurb....do you remember that race we went to with him in Martinsville?
[/quote]

I remember (well the ride down I remember & the next morning waking up in your RV) when You, Scrum, Skew, Coot, Todd & I went down to Darlington. Had a blast.

Posted · Report post

wow, that's terrible... I remember Cooter very well... RIP.

Posted · Report post

I met Cooter a few times at tailgates. First time was probably back in 04. Very sad. He was a good guy.

Posted · Report post

He was one of the first people I ever met at a tailgate.

I don't know what to say. I'm stunned.

Posted · Report post

I remember Cooter from the early days of the huddle. Never got to meet him in person but he was a heavy presence here in the early years. I remember him being pretty big on the Nascar Forum even though I never read or posted there, lol.

Sad to hear. RIP. He wasn't that old was he?

Posted · Report post

I remember Cooter from way back in the day...

I know he and I had a kindred disdain for yankee bastards, back from the days of the Rebel Yell sub-forum...

Never met him in person, but he seemed like a good guy...

RIP

Posted · Report post

Great guy period. I am gonna miss him and the occasional drunk dialings I would get. Could a mod or someone nuke the thread I started in the lounge about this for me. Kind of a noobie on here. For the folks on here that didn't meet or know him, you missed out.
1 person likes this