Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

The Liberal Media.

Or whatever you want to call it. I prefer "bullshit".

media-infographic.jpg

http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

you see, these massive corporations are pushing the lieberal agenda of increased taxes and regulation because uhhhhh ummmm

Yeah, the vast majority of the media is controlled by a few giant corporations. Pretty obvious to anyone who has been paying attention in the last 50 years

But calling it the "Liberal Media?" lol

look up who owns Clear Channel

Yeah, the vast majority of the media is controlled by a few giant corporations. Pretty obvious to anyone who has been paying attention in the last 50 years

But calling it the "Liberal Media?" lol

look up who owns Clear Channel

I don't call it the liberal media. That was meant as a joke that anyone who's a TB regular would know when it comes from me. The mainstream media is neither liberal nor conservative, it is what they want you to think and nothing more.

I don't call it the liberal media. That was meant as a joke that anyone who's a TB regular would know when it comes from me. The mainstream media is neither liberal nor conservative, it is what they want you to think and nothing more.

Yeah it wasnt really directed at you, I just hear that phrase so much even from some of my friends and it bugs the hell out of me.

The answer was Bain Capital by the way

a similar example of a misdirection with what the masses are told. all this hand wringing over big oil right? yet the california teachers unions for YEARS were the LARGEST shareholders of all the big oil stocks.

a similar example of a misdirection with what the masses are told. all this hand wringing over big oil right? yet the california teachers unions for YEARS were the LARGEST shareholders of all the big oil stocks.

Isn't that called a retirement plan?

My wife has a 403B as a state employee.

She has no choice, she is automatically enrolled.

She cannot decide how her retirement savings are invested, that is handled by.... someone else.