Photo
- - - - -

The Dark Knight Rises is really an Obama conspiracy.

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:35 PM

I can discuss politics endlessly. But not crap like this turned out to be. This is all just political mind games used to divide and conquer the dumb peons of society. This is not politics.

#17 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,743 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:40 PM

I can discuss politics endlessly. But not crap like this turned out to be. This is all just political mind games used to divide and conquer the dumb peons of society. This is not politics.

Actually you could argue that today, that is politics.

Granted that maybe I'm just getting cynical as I age, but politics these days really is lowest common denominator on all sides. It's essentially crap vs crap, and whoever has the better crap wins, I guess.

Heck, I never gave a flying rip for Howard Dean, but the thought that a whole campaign could rise and fall just based on a guy yelling "yeeeehaaaa" at a campaign stop...Really? :wacko:

Guess you could say the people voting are getting exactly what they deserve as far as "leadership".

#18 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:42 PM

Ugh, this thread has made me depressed. I'm going to bed now.

#19 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,743 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

Ugh, this thread has made me depressed. I'm going to bed now.

Me too actually. Thanks a lot :lol:

Ahhh, heck. Considering you've got a pretty good portion of the public today who can't really tell the difference between political commentary and political comedy (guys like Limbaugh and Jon Stewart have severely blurred those lines) and the 24 hour news cycle has crafted "mountain out of molehill" making into an art form, I guess there was plenty to be depressed about already.

#20 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,136 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:14 AM

And this Breitbart article shows how irresponsible even vaunted "journalists" at Washington Post really don't do very good work.

http://www.breitbart...ttack-on-Romney

#21 beach

beach

|~~-~-~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,681 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:38 PM

Breitbart haha that site is almost as bad as the Huffington Post

#22 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,136 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:11 PM

Then it must be pretty sad when a rag like Brietbart points out what piece of crap reporting the Washington Post is doing.

#23 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:19 PM

it is literally more likely that rush limbaugh is a sex tourist and drug smuggler

also his views are reprehensible, to the point that his listeners here in the tinderbox won't even attempt to defend him, nor admit that they listen to him

fact check.com has him at 97.9% accurate. Wouldn't know that if i didn't listen to him!

#24 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

fact check.com has him at 97.9% accurate. Wouldn't know that if i didn't listen to him!

Thats probably due to the way he words the verbal diarrhea that comes out of his mouth. This case is a perfect example- he never directly says that the Batman movie is trying to help the Obama campaign, but he says things like:

"Do you think that it is accidental that the name of the really vicious fire breathing four eyed whatever it is villain in this movie is named Bane?"
"And there's now a discussion out there as to whether or not this is purposeful and whether or not it will influence voters"
"You may think it's ridiculous, I'm just telling you this is the kind of stuff the Obama team is lining up"

Technically, he never lied, he just said a bunch of bullshit. And the fact that you listen to him- lol

#25 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

factcheck.com isn't a site.

#26 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

Thats probably due to the way he words the verbal diarrhea that comes out of his mouth. This case is a perfect example- he never directly says that the Batman movie is trying to help the Obama campaign, but he says things like:

"Do you think that it is accidental that the name of the really vicious fire breathing four eyed whatever it is villain in this movie is named Bane?"
"And there's now a discussion out there as to whether or not this is purposeful and whether or not it will influence voters"
"You may think it's ridiculous, I'm just telling you this is the kind of stuff the Obama team is lining up"

Technically, he never lied, he just said a bunch of bullshit. And the fact that you listen to him- lol

I listen to lots of analyst, and all of them are biased. All of them are full of sh&t one way or the other. But not being informed is more laughable to me. I just try to read between the lines as much as possible.

#27 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,136 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:43 PM

Saw the movie today at a Cisco conference...Bane is a 99%er. :)

#28 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

That was already posted in this thread in fact

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.