Photo
- - - - -

Set for Panthers @ Chargers week 15 live!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Nflpanthers07

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:16 AM

I know this ain't worth the thread and all. But I just bought myself a ticket to the Panthers week 15 game @ the Chargers. This will be my third game ever live and in person at an NFL stadium. Went to the Seahawks game 2 years ago and the Cardinals the year before that one. But this game will be very special once we beat the Chargers that day. But more then anything I'm going to have fun and enjoy myself. Go Panthers!! ;)

But really...where are all my west coast Panther fans or travelers that are heading up to the game?

#2 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,481 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:30 AM

I'm going to have to wait for next season to go to a game, probably in the west coast if they come back to the NFC west and visit the Cards I'll be there. Or I might go back to NC and see them there, have plenty of places to crash back in Charlotte anyway. Wish I could go to the SD game but I can't. =(

#3 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Nflpanthers07

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:49 AM

I'm going to have to wait for next season to go to a game, probably in the west coast if they come back to the NFC west and visit the Cards I'll be there. Or I might go back to NC and see them there, have plenty of places to crash back in Charlotte anyway. Wish I could go to the SD game but I can't. =(

SD's stadium sucks though...them and their stupid obstructed view. 1st row behind panthers bench for like 115 dollars, but you'd miss all the game action. FML

#4 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:23 AM

I should be at that game also. Watched a Panthers game at the SD stadium before and the view was not that great. Once it gets closer maybe we can find out who else is going too.

#5 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:33 AM

I know this ain't worth the thread and all. But I just bought myself a ticket to the Panthers week 15 game @ the Chargers. This will be my third game ever live and in person at an NFL stadium. Went to the Seahawks game 2 years ago and the Cardinals the year before that one. But this game will be very special once we beat the Chargers that day. But more then anything I'm going to have fun and enjoy myself. Go Panthers!! ;)

But really...where are all my west coast Panther fans or travelers that are heading up to the game?

Man did I just open a can of worms with thread about me going to Panthers Vs Saints** game. :) These threads are starting to pop up like wild fires. But oh well I guess so long it is about the panthers and all this it is ok. Congrats on the game your going to. Enjoy!

#6 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,600 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:38 AM

Already bought some crazy tickets and had previous knowledge of Qualcom's stupid obstructed view, so should be groovy. Going to take the Coaster, more than likely, and that's always a wild ride. (it's a train that runs along Coast Highway from Oceanside to SD). #1 rule on the Coaster: heavy drinking is not only allowed, but expected.

#7 jfo89

jfo89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHuntington Beach, California

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:10 AM

I'll be there in section 3 right above field level

#8 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,466 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:38 AM

I got two tickets to the SD game as well. The wifey and I are going to make a road trip of it and go to the SD Zoo, go to the chargers game, go to Universal Studios , Knotts Berry Farm and Disneyland. We're also gonna go see some of her college friends that live down in SoCal (she went to UC Santa Barbara). I got tickets about 15 rows up on the 40 of the Panthers sideline. It will still be somewhat obstructed, but I get so drunk I don't get to end up watching most of the game anyway. If its on the West Coast or near it, I'm there every time. Seattle, Oakland, SF, AZ, SD.

#9 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:02 PM

I should be at that game also. Watched a Panthers game at the SD stadium before and the view was not that great. Once it gets closer maybe we can find out who else is going too.

I got two tickets to the SD game as well. The wifey and I are going to make a road trip of it and go to the SD Zoo, go to the chargers game, go to Universal Studios , Knotts Berry Farm and Disneyland. We're also gonna go see some of her college friends that live down in SoCal (she went to UC Santa Barbara). I got tickets about 15 rows up on the 40 of the Panthers sideline. It will still be somewhat obstructed, but I get so drunk I don't get to end up watching most of the game anyway. If its on the West Coast or near it, I'm there every time. Seattle, Oakland, SF, AZ, SD.

I'm going and I know that BWood is going too. We should all try to meet up and tailgate. If we could get 5 Huddlers together for an away game on the West Coast, that would be a massive showing of Panther Pride.

Moreover, if any of ya'll are Los Angeles locals, we should try to meet up at a bar some Sunday and watch a game. I know a good sports bar downtown, but I wouldn't be opposed to ESPN zone or even a Buffalo Wild Wings furhter out from the city.

#10 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:21 PM

Yeah I'm going for sure. I know I'll have my girlfriend with me and my best friend, who happens to be a charger fan. The only problem with tailgating is that we're 20, and so it's always been hard to attend tailgates because of underage drinking (which I have no problem with) and I don't want any 40 year old huddlers creeping out my girl :P

#11 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,466 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:03 PM

Yeah I'm going for sure. I know I'll have my girlfriend with me and my best friend, who happens to be a charger fan. The only problem with tailgating is that we're 20, and so it's always been hard to attend tailgates because of underage drinking (which I have no problem with) and I don't want any 40 year old huddlers creeping out my girl :P

I'm 29 but drink like I'm 22 so we should be good. I won't creep out your GF, but you'll both leave knowing why so many people from opposing teams want to punch me in the face. Good times.

#12 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,261 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:06 PM

Here's to hoping we clinch the South and a first round bye with a win on that day!

#13 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

I'm 29 but drink like I'm 22 so we should be good. I won't creep out your GF, but you'll both leave knowing why so many people from opposing teams want to punch me in the face. Good times.

Sounds good brotha, guess I should've met up with you at the AZ game last season. I had 4 dudes that wanted to jump me and I got called out like 3 different times after the game on my way to the car.

#14 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,218 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:47 PM

Good 2 see the West Coast Panthers mobilizing. My goal is to see every team before I die. I've got 9 down, 23 to go.

#15 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,466 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:50 PM

Sounds good brotha, guess I should've met up with you at the AZ game last season. I had 4 dudes that wanted to jump me and I got called out like 3 different times after the game on my way to the car.

We had a fairly large Panthers fan (and Huddlers) contingent at the AZ game last year tailgating on the great lawn. I had a row of hardcore AZ guys behind my seats, and their poo talking didn't last long. I was actually more worried about the wife punching their GF's because they were screaming in our ears deliberately. I had my mom and her BF with me too, so I tried to remain calm but my mom is pretty understanding of my pacifism going out the door when it comes to assholes and their bitch girlfriends. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.