Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone a fan of D-Will on Facebook? He is getting flamed bad...

221 posts in this topic

Posted

that's just retarded. It doesn't even make any sense. We must be deep in the off-season if the players are trolling the fans!

Williams is not the kind of guy that needs to be an opinion leader.

Posted

The only winner in this matter is CRA

Posted

If he was black or brown.....and was getting his Phd in neuroscience.....the media wouldn't call him a thuggish gang member.

No one called the DC sniper a thuggish gang member. Just bored people fishing for a race argument.

Posted

fwiw if DWill posted something like:

"Man, I love spaghetti"

thousands of people would feel the need to like and comment...

people feel important when there is somewhat of an open line of communication such as this, and are quick to throw in their own two cents where it isn't really warranted...

To DWill's defense, he was reposting that meme... To his fault, he does post some dumb stuff from time to time...

He's still a Panther, and a great guy, so who cares...

Posted

Lol, I will say this, at least Dwill is grammatically proper in his post... Ohh wee mayne

Posted

Posting poo like that will get you flamed, who care about the media coverage, don't turn it into something it's not.

Posted

I'll call supercuts and see if Clausen has an opinion...

Posted

The only winner in this matter is CRA

That is the type logic the people bashing Williams as a racist are using....NONE.

Lame post. Poor joke. I'll let you decide which you were doing

Posted

Maybe they would have, but honestly seeing black man doing this should be shocking. Most serial killers or duranged murderers profiles are what?

Now if he was Muslim regardless of color, it would have been war time because the u.s programmed people minds to think that all muslims are bad

Posted

Hard to believe that in the midst of all this extreme pain and anguish for everyone involved in this tragedy, that there are idiots that want to make this a racial issue. And idiots like Williams who reprint this type of negative message. He is no better than the person who made it. You would think that people would refrain from using this to promote their racist agenda and that people like Williams who is a celebrity would be intelligent enough not to give them a platform to promote it.

Posted

white people are lame.

Posted

It's ok folks I'm white....No one hurt here.