Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BiG_E_DuB

WR Louis Murphy Traded to Panthers!

282 posts in this topic

well in any case 5 reciever sets wlil be fun

Well now that he's here I'm a fan...

We traded a 5th, a lot of my Raider fans are kinda bummed we have him now but they say he will fit perfectly in our offense.

2 people like this

Damn don't want to see Gettis gone :( Rumor for right now?

Hope it's a 5th and not for Gettis straight up as rumored.

Speculation on WFNZ/Yahoo! Sports is that it was a straight up Gettis for Murphy. Wow. hope it's not true.

Considering the Raiders timeless speed first philosophy, Gettis fits into the Raiders scheme perfectly.

Whaaaaaaaaaat???

Yeah, definitely hope that isn't true. But, I honestly wouldn't be shocked. Gettis seems to have been in Rivera's doghouse since day one. If this really is true, it's a cannon ball across the bow for Jeff Otah too. He better be ready to work HARD.

We traded a 5th, a lot of my Raider fans are kinda bummed we have him now but they say he will fit perfectly in our offense.

I like this better.

LOL, reading some moron on Raidersfan.net claiming it was for a 4th round draft pick. LOL that jackass would fit in perfectly with the huddle.

big guy with speed. has some injury problems in the past but could be a decent pick up. want to know what was given up in the trade, but hope we still take a WR early in the draft next year because it is some studs that may come out.

Whaaaaaaaaaat???

Gettis seems to have been in Rivera's doghouse since day one. If this really is true, it's a cannon ball across the bow for Jeff Otah too. .

What?

1 person likes this

I really hope it wasn't Gettis and a 5th. That would just be stupid because I fuging love Gettis...

Whaaaaaaaaaat???

Yeah, definitely hope that isn't true. But, I honestly wouldn't be shocked. Gettis seems to have been in Rivera's doghouse since day one. If this really is true, it's a cannon ball across the bow for Jeff Otah too. He better be ready to work HARD.

I'd be surprised, too. Gettis would add a whole new aspect to the offense.

Where is TRD when you need him? LOL dude lives in Cali and I'm sure has seen this guy up close more than the average Panther fan.

big guy with speed. has some injury problems in the past but could be a decent pick up. want to know what was given up in the trade, but hope we still take a WR early in the draft next year because it is some studs that may come out.

We won't be picking high enough hopefully, but if we are....

Robert+Woods+Syracuse+v+USC+mI_RBAz9pYRl.jpg

Robert mother fuging Woods....