Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gallagher

Training Camp 8/1

35 posts in this topic

Joe Person@josephperson

Louis Murphy goes up for a cam pass pulls it down between Gamble and Godfrey.

Carolina Panthers@Panthers

WR Louis Murphy makes a beautiful catch on a deep post, beat two defenders on the play.

Ok I'm just pointing this out. But can we have one person do all the posting on here about tweets. Having 3 or 4 different people posting the same tweet in a row 3 times is a bit annoying. Can we appoint one person to do it or something.

Yeah, maybe the mods can merge the threads?

Good riddance to Jeff " no effort" Otah . I know the guaranteed money is gone but does this create large cap ramifications ?

There are two threads that are doing the same thing. Perhaps everyone in this thread should go to the other, until the mods merge them?

Gamble makes a nice jumping interception on a pass from Newton intended for Smith.

You just got to wonder about Cam right now and what is going through his head right now. A lot of ints in the first 4 days of TC. I know it is early and all. But I'm starting to worry just a little bit.

saying someone is anoiying for trying to update you when you are to lazy to go to camp is anoiying. also saying someone is anoiying fpr saying someone is anoiying is anoiying. so we are all a little anoiying.

1 person likes this

saying someone is anoiying for trying to update you when you are to lazy to go to camp is anoiying. also saying someone is anoiying fpr saying someone is anoiying is anoiying. so we are all a little anoiying.

1 person likes this

One thing to note on Cam Newton, whenever he has a several minute break in between drills, he's keeping his arm warm by throwing to a coach.

o and i was joking in case no one got the humor.

1 person likes this