Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TopCat

8/6 Training Camp, Twitter Thread

139 posts in this topic

Shut up about his stupid knee.

holy salary cap your sig GIF is awesome lol

futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-you-are-mocking-me-or-just-being-friendly-f78242.jpg

@josephperson

DT Andre Neblett getting 1st-tm reps tonight. Interesting as Neblett is suspended first 4 games for violating PEDs policy.

McClain is gonna have to show something in those first 4 weeks for Neblett not to step in and take his spot in week 5.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Edwards and Neblett were our starting DTs come week 5 with Fua backing up Edwards and McClain backing up Neblett.

I also wouldn't be surprised in the least if our 2013 #1 pick is a DT.

1 person likes this

McClain + Fua = Terribad.

This thread is the biggest waste of space on these forums. How about we don't make a training camp thread until the practice actually starts.

futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-you-are-mocking-me-or-just-being-friendly-f78242.jpg

haha no im serious i never knew cam came out of the pile like that lol. that was after the smith/harper fight right?

This thread is the biggest waste of space on these forums. How about we don't make a training camp thread until the practice actually starts.

Like your face.

haha no im serious i never knew cam came out of the pile like that lol. that was after the smith/harper fight right?

It was Jenkins getting abused but Harper with the foul so...you sir, are correct.

1 person likes this