Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladypanther

Ron Rivera

52 posts in this topic

Had this thread been posted pre-game, it would have been littered with comments about the brilliance of Rivera.

Following 1 pre-season game against a strong Texans team, a game in which we played them even in the first half, and would have been ahead if not for a ST td, we now believe Ron can't coach.

The Huddle never fails to entertain.

hey look i found a news article that pertains to this thread

http://www.theonion....season-g,21211/

Lol it's pretty ironic that the Giants DID end up going on to win the superbowl...maybe that "fan" was actually a prophet. I know that entire article is made-up, but it's still funny in hindsight.

One game, people are doubting RR already...oh huddle.

In all fairness to everyone, it looked worse than it was, and it looked worse than I thought it would be. The way we talk, and the way we think, it should have been 200-0 Panthers.

Cam Newton was Rivera's pick. LONG LIVE CHICO!

Chud is overrated around here. Cam is a human highlight reel....then Norv's son steals some of daddy's trick plays and tells Chud he should run them and suddenly Chud is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Chud is a good coach. Cam made him look great.

Cam Newton was Rivera's pick. LONG LIVE CHICO!

Chud is overrated around here. Cam is a human highlight reel....then Norv's son steals some of daddy's trick plays and tells Chud he should run them and suddenly Chud is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Chud is a good coach. Cam made him look great.

I honestly think it's a perfect mixture of Chuds offensive mind and Newtons god given talents. They just meshed well.

Lol this is ridiculous. I expected a few over-reactors, with a majority of "it's only preseason"ers, but this is truly a surprise.... Its one preseason game! You expect people to be playing their hearts out in a preseason game? Ron Rivera should be screaming at his team even though they are playing games that don't count just yet?

All of this is ridiculous crying at this point, things looked close when the starters were out, and both sides didn't even have their full team out and neither team were using full playbooks. They are evaluating players, how they will react in certain situations. If they are ahead the entire time, then it doesn't show fully accurate evaluations(Need to see how players handle playing whilst down in the scores as well).

I suggest saving your tears till the games actually matter.

first game of preseason. none of it matters.

I was disappointed tonight. Bet he was pissed.

So, what so you think Rivera takes from this game?

Are there teaching moments?

Wil we be better than this?

I'd pie this post, but unfortunately I can't at the moment. I guess when we lose games the huddle is censored... But when we win, Zid will allow pie?? Can't wait for us to lose a close one and he str8 up shuts this site down...

It's a shame that the best damn panthers site on the Interwebs is censored like this.

Oh well, at least i know the drill

the fact that anyone would judge or question RR as our head coach after one season and one preason game is a joke...i think he is the right man for the job and will be here for a long time

Oh the irony of that ill thought statement.

I'd pie this post, but unfortunately I can't at the moment. I guess when we lose games the huddle is censored... But when we win, Zid will allow pie?? Can't wait for us to lose a close one and he str8 up shuts this site down...

It's a shame that the best damn panthers site on the Interwebs is censored like this.

Oh well, at least i know the drill

Pie is always disabled on game day. You've been around long enough, you should know this.

Not impressed with RR either - The more I see of RR the more I miss J Fox

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 person likes this