Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

God

Smitty's foot infection

73 posts in this topic

Does anybody else find it... I don't know, slightly ironic that he has a foot infection?

His charity and he himself go out and wash people's feet and then give them new shoes.

I just think its a little ironic.

fire hurney for not having cleaner showers!

Smitty coming back isn't a big deal, but the fact that if mitty didn't come back (one guy) we'd be fuged, is a big deal and needs to be fixed.

He was probably walking around in the showers without flip flops on and picked up some nasty toejam.

I remember living in the dorms that was always the thing they stressed to us the most.

meanwhile, the spirochetes are slowly taking over the brains of your graduating class

I had staph infection on my already broken wrist, in the hospital for a week and was the sickest I ever was in my life, and my wrist was swollen up like a purple balloon which caused it sucks... I don't if he has the same kinda staph I did but I wish him the best nonetheless and a quick recovery!

just did a google image search for staph infecion.. then I threw up

that's nothing. go do a google image search for mrsa infection

You gonna cry bro? Don't cry, bro.

huh?

nevermind, dont waste space by answering

It sure is. You're just having a typical Huddle knee-jerk reaction. I will bet money Steve plays in the Opener.

it's not a broken leg so it can't be bad, simpleton response.

it's not a broken leg so it can't be bad, simpleton response.

Hurney was not concerned at all and neither was Ron Rivera, you just seem to want to be negative about every damned thing. Ron had already said his foot had gotten better, it's called being 'cautious'.