Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Downloading MADDEN13 Right NOW!

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay.... So I've been on a Madden binge... Literally to the point where I haven't gone to sleep tip 5 am both nights so far.

I'm going to try and make this quick, but here's my assessment.

The game still has some problems, butnim not sure if it's because it's the "early release" version or if the game will actually be messed up. The graphics are stunning of course, but at times they can go really blurry and almost as if it's worse than standard definition. If I hit L2 it seems to restore the graphics but still... What the fug EA.

Infinity engine, it's nice but I don't really like it. You'll see what I mean when your running back "accidentally" gets tackled by an olinemen, or even worse you,be got a breakaway chance and he bump you and you go down. Very annoying, and post play animations are just simply ridiculous.

My roster: I put Norman at CB 2, Munnerlyn at Nickel and Butler at 4. I recommend everyone doing it.... Our secondary as default will get fuggin embarrassed in man or zone unless u do so.

D line: moved Hardy to DT with Edwards, slid Anderson to DE (he's a 92) and much faster off the edge. Hardy will get tired kind of fast, so make sure you have the depth behind him set accordingly. Beason is my Mike, Davis Lolb, Keuchly rRolb...

This defense as I have it is just bad ass.

I've played 30 games online and am currently at 19-11 online. Add me and verify on leader board if u don't believe me. Going to the beach today because I realize I have a problem playing it day and night.

Cam is a BEAST... Read option works awesome, gun set at e bottom is a wildcat gun.... The jet sweeps are almost unstoppable.

There a a couple of sets and go to plays that I have found to be rather successful.

Wr: Smitty, LaFell, Gettis, Murphy

Joe Adams is ridiculous on special teams.. Can't even count how many knockoffs and punt returns for TD's.

I could go on and on, but I need to get out of the house before I turn the game on again.

Almost didn't post this either

Offensively I'm almost unstoppable...and I don't even scramble with Cam ever. Never have and that's probably why. I should incorporate that.

Our defens eis susceptible to being exploited in the pass. I just get up early and then play safe keeping everything in front of me. All but 3 of my losses came day 1... The cheeses are out there, but I had no business playing all night long and that's what I get.

Need to leave, I feel like not myself after having played so much, and I know my mind is scattered brained as fug too.. Sorry bout all that

1 person likes this

Posted

You can turn down motion blur in the settings btw...

Posted

It's not the blurr thing

That's built into the game. im not dumb, this is a serious issue in my opinion. Do you have the trial version of the demo? It didn't do it in the demo but it has been doing it a lot in the full version. Guarantee that I've played more than you have so it's not like I'm making it up bro

Posted

It's not the blurr thing

That's built into the game. im not dumb, this is a serious issue in my opinion. Do you have the trial version of the demo? It didn't do it in the demo but it has been doing it a lot in the full version. Guarantee that I've played more than you have so it's not like I'm making it up bro

Posted

ok, I was just saying.

Posted

YP 89 wasnt arguing was he?

They added that motion blur so it looks like the real thang! Funny if they update to replacement refs that call nothing of spot the ball poorly.