Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Armanti...

196 posts in this topic

Posted

And if he is not cut, what hole do ECU/UNC fans crawl in to? Of all the places to find such hole, Greenville and Chapell Hill would be the last of places to retreat to...and a little icky.

And I really don't want to quote you on the 99% would take Jimmy over AE, but I just need to say that you are wrong.

Hmm..avoiding the topic at hand to take a personal jab instead of producing a quality rebuttal.

I win. And so will the Panthers after the cut this POS.

Posted

Hmm..avoiding the topic at hand to take a personal jab instead of producing a quality rebuttal.

I win. And so will the Panthers after the cut this POS.

Hypocrite much? Isn't that your usual tactic?

Posted

Hypocrite much? Isn't that your usual tactic?

Only on slow work days

Posted

This whole thread has turned into a colossal slapping match and it's clear that the fan base has spoken. We don't want Armanti. Hopefully, he'll be on his yellow brick road to Canada in a few weeks. It will all be over and this bust will be nothing more than, and excuse the cliche, dust in the wind.

Just read some of these gems in this thread - especially the one from the guy who wants Edwards to play some QB and take snaps away from Cam Newton. LOL.

Posted

You know if it wasn't for yourself and Panthro, with a smattering of others, chiming in on these threads with AE and App State fan hate speech, these threads wouldn't go on for near as long. All you're doing is trolling.

What asshole actually calls a player on their team a piece of shit, who's only offense is not seeing the field despite all accounts that they are working their hardest to try to?

1 person likes this

Posted

2/2 passing in his career for 11 yards and a first down

2 rushes for 12 yards

sounds like he should get the ball more to me

Did you attend ASU?

1 person likes this

Posted

What asshole actually calls a player on their team a piece of poo, who's only offense is not seeing the field despite all accounts that they are working their hardest to try to?

Armanti is probably a nice dude off the field. I'm not judging his character or as a man. If anything, most fans would take a rude asshole off the field as long the guy plays great for their teams on Sunday. See: Steve Smith, Mike Vick, Dez Bryant, Barry Bonds, etc...the list could go on for days.

I'm judging Edwards, and players like him, on the field when they put the Panthers jersey on.

Posted

Whatever dude, you win. I'm tired of talking AE. I'm sorry his place on this football team and his eventual spot on the 53, has you so down. Get back to work doing whatever in the heck you do.

1 person likes this

Posted

So every player that is going to be cut can be considered a bonafide piece of shit? What an awesome person you are.

Posted

Did you attend ASU?

And you can take this which ever way you want to, but anybody who suggests Edwards take snaps away from the franchise QB Cam Newton just needs to go ahead and send in their fan card. Give it to a real fan. That is single handedly one of the most unintelligent things I have ever read on this forum. I feel bad for you.

Posted

So every player that is going to be cut can be considered a bonafide piece of shit? What an awesome person you are.

POS player - yes

POS person - no (as far as I know)

Posted

Also, I think a lot of negative opinions about AE is directly correlated w/ the retarded trade Hurney did to acquire him.

And yes, I do put some of this on Hurney. AE, in a way, is a victim of circumstance. If Edwards would have been selected in the 6-7 round, we would have moved on from him long ago.