• Please log in to reply
641 replies to this topic

#511 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

got a source that says Armanti will be one of the last cuts... will be brought in and told in person...

what had happened was...

#512 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,270 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

Sometimes I think Hurney keeps the most disliked players on the team just to spite the fans and pretend he is the best GM in the league, which he is far from.

#513 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,655 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:52 PM

So yeah it would be great if a list could be compiled. I really don't want to go through 35 pages of spam.

#514 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:58 PM

Two minutes to 9 and we're still, what, 12 names away from 53. What gives?

#515 janderson20vt

janderson20vt

Double Bubble

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:59 PM

Well, we're a minute away from 9 and we are still missing a lot of players who have obviously been released. What are out beat writers doing? Having a life on a Friday night or something?

#516 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

There are a number of teams that wait until the last minute to release the official list. We're one of those teams.

#517 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,670 posts

It's officially 9:00pm est

#518 Khyber53

Khyber53

I'm a believer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Armanti made the team, good for him. Good for any of the folks who were able to make the team. I feel bad for those who didn't, I don't bear them the least bit of malice. Thanks for your time with the Panthers, hope you can find a chance to put your talents to work.

Made the team? Great! I'll cheer for you because you're a Panther and I'm glad you're representing my team, whether you're a starter or a long-term project. Here's hoping that you're there at the end of the season and able to tell Ryan Kalil, well, whaddya know, you were right we did bring home the Lombardi trophy.

Now let's get down to some real football.

#519 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,655 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Of course we have to be the "classy" ones and wait until the next day to publish the failures of 12 men.

#520 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

All I really want to know now is whether or not Lamont Bryant made the squad.

#521 janderson20vt

janderson20vt

Double Bubble

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

I'm not expecting any wild surprises so I won't lose any sleep over not knowing right away.

#522 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,166 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hahah, I love the tantrums that people throw on here about the 52nd and 53rd players on the roster.

That's what's funny about message boards like this. People claim they get pissed at moves the FO makes or doesn't make, say their day is ruined if a ref makes a bad call, say their entire week is shot if the team loses, etc. It's pretty sad actually. Letting something you have no control over have such an influence over your life like that.

#523 Khyber53

Khyber53

I'm a believer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

That's what's funny about message boards like this. People claim they get pissed at moves the FO makes or doesn't make, say their day is ruined if a ref makes a bad call, say their entire week is shot if the team loses, etc. It's pretty sad actually. Letting something you have no control over have such an influence over your life like that.

Actually, I feel bad for someone who can get that worked up over these kinds of things. I mean really? Can someone's life be so completely out of kilter that these things matter that much? That so much hate can be stored up for someone that they've never met in real life, have only seen on TV or played on Madden?

I wonder what it must be like having the rest of life be so trivial that this is the stuff that bothers someone? Winning or losing games... sure that's almost something that really matters in the big scheme of life. Getting all twisted up over the last few spots on a 53-man roster? Kid, get some help.

Relax a bit, enjoy the games. It's not life and death.

#524 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,048 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:36 PM

Have they ever been this late with the final cuts before?

#525 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,048 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:40 PM

@TimBaier

A little curious the #Panthers hold onto the names of the remaining cuts after I've already talked to their Head Coach about it. #weird

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.