Armanti

Size -nope
Position awareness- nope
Speed-avg
Hands-poor
Blocking-nope
Confidence-zero

Lets keep him!

As the OP said, no discernable NFL level skill that cannot be found with an UDFA. If your telling me he would contribute more than a Tauren Poole or an Armond Smith all things equal then your wrong..he is here only to save face and pick investment.

L 2 rite, dummy. U c wut I did thar???

#92 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

I think a lot of players remain on the team because of Hurney's pride.

#93 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:48 PM

dumbest argument ever

If it make you feel better, his post was oozing sarcasm.

#94 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,571 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:51 PM

I think a lot of players remain on the team because of Hurney's pride.

Like i just said in another thread. I think sometimes he keeps the most disliked players on the team to say "f**k you" to the fans. Hurney knows who the people want out. It's happened before in the past. Bernadeau, Nick Hayden, Dwayne Jarrett, Keary Colbert, etc.... AE and Clausen are at the top 2 of everyone's list to kick out. Yet they made the squad despite them providing no value to the team at all.

#95 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• HUDDLER
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

How Manu times are u going to copy and paste the same post? This is like the 3rd thread bro

That's the second time. Cope and deal with it. Or at the very least shut the fug up.

#96 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:04 PM

Armanti is like the slime from Ghostbuster II, it brings the worse out in people.

#97 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:08 PM

Don't forget, there is going to be a WR on our team that is just holding a spot until David Gettis is pulled off of the PUP list. Even if Armanti hangs around (which I don't think he will, after our waiver claims), he'll likely be a goner at that point.

#98 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

That's the second time. Cope and deal with it. Or at the very least shut the fug up.

No, actually, I'm gonnacall you out on it. In all my days on the Huddle I've never seen anyone do that. It screams " you missed it last time, but me me attention!"

So u fuggin deal with it

#99 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,880 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:05 PM

I really didn't think Armanti would make the team, but he played himself into the role, I guess. That being said, there are people who have gotten cut from other teams (e.g. Marvin McNutt) who are probably more natural (i.e.,better) receivers.

#100 SnarkAttack

SnarkAttack

Master of Disaster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:16 PM

Like i just said in another thread. I think sometimes he keeps the most disliked players on the team to say "f**k you" to the fans. Hurney knows who the people want out. It's happened before in the past. Bernadeau, Nick Hayden, Dwayne Jarrett, Keary Colbert, etc.... AE and Clausen are at the top 2 of everyone's list to kick out. Yet they made the squad despite them providing no value to the team at all.

Dude, you think the majority of fans want Armanti GONE? Have you not heard the crowd when he takes the field? He's a fan-favorite outside of this message board....and i'm pretty sure Hurney couldn't give a damn who the fans 'want' on the team anyway. His job is to win, not cater to a small faction of loudmouth fanboys. Also - i think its kind of funny that anyone on this board legitimately thinks he is a better talent evaluator than the experts who work with these guys 6-8 hours per day. Really??? When's the last time we cut a guy and he went on elsewhere to become a superstar?

#101 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:43 PM

I mean, Hurney all but cut him live on the air with Mike Morgan and Mike Rucker last night and now he's making the roster? I'm really thinking there was something to the whole "Jerry Richardson ordered Hurney to go get Armanti" in the 2010 draft after all and now he's refusing to let Hurney cut him.

No doubt that is the logic.

Get over it. Armanti made the cut because he deserved to make the team. Your grade school super duper back door hijacking did not occur. It's fantasy. This is the NFL. You don't let little Johnny make the team because his dad is a part time coach. It's hard to grasp after all this time and effort expended on hating the guy, but damn it man.

#102 Guest_Hokebuck_*

Guest_Hokebuck_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:47 PM

Don't forget, there is going to be a WR on our team that is just holding a spot until David Gettis is pulled off of the PUP list. Even if Armanti hangs around (which I don't think he will, after our waiver claims), he'll likely be a goner at that point.

Maybe the Panthers know something about Gettis you don't, are you sure he's coming back think about it. :huh:

#103 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,632 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:52 PM

6'5 Lamont Bryant couldn't beat out Armanti for a roster spot even with that incredible catch and run with golden arm clausen throwing the freaking ball. I don't understand this. I truly don't see it. Armanti is just not the right guy for this team. It's truly amazing. But that's how this cookie is crumbling at the moment.

#104 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:02 AM

Dude, you think the majority of fans want Armanti GONE? Have you not heard the crowd when he takes the field? He's a fan-favorite outside of this message board....and i'm pretty sure Hurney couldn't give a damn who the fans 'want' on the team anyway. His job is to win, not cater to a small faction of loudmouth fanboys. Also - i think its kind of funny that anyone on this board legitimately thinks he is a better talent evaluator than the experts who work with these guys 6-8 hours per day. Really??? When's the last time we cut a guy and he went on elsewhere to become a superstar?

They don't think. They grunt and slobber. It's hard to watch their talent evaluation skills just go poof when real honest to God professional football coaches make decisions that don't square with the circle jerk club evaluation.

#105 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,136 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:11 AM

good point. but i think there is something to be said for the fan's perspective. sometimes coaches get too involved and can't see the forest for the trees. fans, the ultimate equalizer, bring that all into perspective.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.