Photo
- - - - -

Schiano and the Bucs will try to 'limit' Cam Newton.

Panthers Cam newton

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 LelouchBritannia

LelouchBritannia

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

Let's hope preseason Cam doesn't show up for the regular season. The play when he fumbled and just walked away made me pretty sick.

#62 HsvPantherFan

HsvPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:17 PM

Let's hope preseason Cam doesn't show up for the regular season. The play when he fumbled and just walked away made me pretty sick.

Cam heard a whistle and thought the play had been blown dead as he was getting up the first time.

From Scott Fowler's blog

"On the fumble Newton lost, I at first thought Cam made the wrong play not to go after the ball there. He simply walked away once it was batted out of his hand.

Then I realized two things: a) Newton acted as if he had heard a whistle, which Gross said afterward indeed was blown during the play,

"

#63 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:05 PM

Aren't you dead? How the fug are you posting?

#64 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,482 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:25 PM

LOL at the Buc's fan talking smack when they have the very poor mans Cam Newton.

#65 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,685 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:34 PM

Cam threw zero INTs during the preseason.

His footwork and accuracy was much improved. He also threw the ball away when nothing was there, so I'm totally hoping we get the Cam I saw in the ps.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Panthers, Cam newton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.