Photo
- - - - -

Female Judge Victim Blaming Sexual Assault Victim.

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

I find it interesting that you phrase it as, what if that is what you meant, instead of coming straight out and saying that was your original intent.

everyone without aspergers knew exactly what he meant

#32 MCP

MCP

Peace, Love, Uke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:03 AM

You're slipping rodeo, that wasn't even clever. I really expect better trolling from you. Of course shuttlecock will pie you anyway.

#33 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:28 PM

I hope the judge has a giraffe

That would be way cool.

#34 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,344 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:28 AM

If anyone else on here you two typically argue with had made the comment "I hope she has a daughter" you would have been all over it like white on rice with your "progressive" righteousness... but because it's a conservative judge being a dumbass, that apparently makes it fair game to wish harm...

Typical.

#35 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

You can't make up something that we've done and then say "typical" as if we actually did it.

#36 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,344 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:33 AM

You can't make up something that we've done and then say "typical" as if we actually did it.

It's typical that you would not take offense at what he said, but you would have if it had been say.. G5.

What, you mean you couldn't understand what I actually meant?

#37 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:36 AM

Again, you can't make up a scenario and call it typical until you can demonstrate something like it has actually happened.

#38 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,344 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:45 AM

Again, you can't make up a scenario and call it typical until you can demonstrate something like it has actually happened.

...and you can take one word out of my post and harp on it, but it doesn't change the fact that you only argue against people who don't hold your personal ideology up instead of being objective about things.

Had one of the more conservative posters in this forum said "I hope she has a daughter" in that manner in which anybodyhome did, you and Cantrell would have been all over them about how "regressive" they are, calling them names and generally attacking them.

#39 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:50 AM

Had one of the more conservative posters in this forum said "I hope she has a daughter," you would have pulled out your dick and ran into the street making arm-pit farts and whistling Dixie.

Typical.

#40 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,344 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:56 AM

Had one of the more conservative posters in this forum said "I hope she has a daughter," you would have pulled out your dick and ran into the street making arm-pit farts and whistling Dixie.

Typical.

Only difference is that I've actually seen you jump all over the more conservative posters for much less... and although I'm sure you would thoroughly enjoy it if I pulled out my dick and ran into the street, that hasn't happened... not yet anyway.

I'll be sure to let you know if I do though.

#41 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,795 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

I hope you have a gay son, biscuit.

#42 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,175 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:32 PM

If anyone else on here you two typically argue with had made the comment "I hope she has a daughter" you would have been all over it like white on rice with your "progressive" righteousness... but because it's a conservative judge being a dumbass, that apparently makes it fair game to wish harm...

Typical.

It's typical that you would not take offense at what he said, but you would have if it had been say.. G5.

What, you mean you couldn't understand what I actually meant?

hahaha this owns

#43 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,175 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:57 AM

I never understood judges' love affairs with piggies.

aren't you former military? if anyone should understand preferential treatment, it's you

also this case appears to have more to do with the judge's horrible regressive views (appointed by jan brewer) than whether or not the assailant was a police officer.

#44 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,795 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:10 AM

aren't you former military? if anyone should understand preferential treatment, it's you

please explain

also this case appears to have more to do with the judge's horrible regressive views (appointed by jan brewer) than whether or not the assailant was a police officer.

I would agree if the police officer received a sentence that was somewhat rational. However, given her words, plus the extra-light, fat free punishment to the officer, I think its both. I'm not going to go look at every case she's tried, but I doubt a roofing contractor would receive such a gentle pat on the wrists under the same circumstances.

#45 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,175 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:24 AM

well
a ) in reference to sexual assault, it is a huge fuging problem in the military but for some reason that can't seem to be dealt with at all
b ) just happened to read an article recently that mentioned that no one has been executed under the ucmj since 1961
c ) you literally get points tacked on to your scores in testing for public sector jobs simply for enlisting to fight an unnecessary war

these are three widely different examples of preferential treatment given simply for being a part of team america: world police. i just think it's funny that you've never understood preferential treatment for police officers when military members get away with equal and worse poo than this

also the officer in this case was pretty clearly given an irrational sentence simply because the judge felt the victim was to blame. i mean she was pretty direct about it all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com