56 replies to this topic

#46 Care-Oh-Linuh

Care-Oh-Linuh

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationKannapolis, NC

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:48 AM

With respect to the Bucs D, we DID have several chances to put this one away. And miscommunications on offense were ultimately the difference. By offense i mean everyone. Play calling in the first half was terrible.If you had eyes you could see that they let cam be cam in the 3rd qtr. I just cant give the credit to TB when we basically blew it, on several occasions. Not to mention our D's intensity was spotty at best. Great series, suck, great series, suck. Bucs......you guys are a good team. No disrespect. You got the W. Cant change it. But i have to give majority of this loss to Car.

#47 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:03 AM

Someone is cleaning a roof with a smile on their face.

#48 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:13 AM

I got bant b/c I didnt have balls to talk poo before the game :(

#49 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:38 AM

I got bant b/c I didnt have balls to talk poo before the game :(

Lol Kurb

#50 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationTampa Florida Area

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:03 AM

Someone is cleaning a roof with a smile on their face.

Mixed feelings here, since I picked you guys to win the division. But a win is a win for us, and yes, I am smiling.

#51 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:18 AM

Congrats Buc fans!

Winning with Foxball can be one of the best feelings in the world. You walk away feeling like you've just won a prize fight, but let me caution you, because losing will foxball will make you want to slap your momma.

You may not like it, but, "IT IS, WHAT, IT IS"

#52 Strawman

Strawman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationKissimmee FL

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:46 AM

This game is a reminder, trenches are where you win, or lose. Tampa's D-line with McCoy is worlds apart from what it is without him in there. We made excuses for our defense because of injuries last year, and the same can be said for Tampa. Granted he went up against a rookie guard, but I believe if he can stay healthy the guy is a multi time pro-bowler. Not at all impressed with our o-line, I expected it from the rookie, but the only guy who came to play was Kalil. Gross seemed slow off the snap, and Bell has horrible footwork.

I was pleasantly surprised by the play of Dwan Edwards and think he only gets better as he learns the scheme and the tendencies of his team mates. Ron Edwards did what we brought him in to do, holds the point of attack. Hardy played a good game, we just need to rotate him and keep him fresh. Was disappointed in CJ, did not see him giving the effort he normally does, seemed too quick to give up.

TD was my favorite player on the team before his injuries, and to see him play like he did yesterday made me very happy. Amazing the heart of that guy to return as he has. I know the magnitude is not the same as what Sam Mills went through, but to me he has that same spirit. Think I'll go pressure wash my roof, after that I'll rewatch the game.

#53 tb_buc

tb_buc

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

Obviously Buc fans see the game through Buc colored glasses, I'm no different. It is useless to compare the defense we saw yesterday to last years, the comparison would take hours. But it was the defense that set the tone being very physical which I think is what affected the Panther offense. In the end it was a nail-biter, we knew what your QB and supporting cast are capable of. I fully expect your team to re-group and get back on track. I am not looking forward to the next game on your field. Don't think there were any severe injuries on either side, good game, Panther fans in attendance were knowledgeable and the back and forth banter was fun for all.

#54 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

Good home opener for them. Got the momentum early. They should be able to sell some tickets now.

Our home opener is this week. Good lord I hope Stewart can play.

Good lord I'm glad Stewart didn't play. Good luck with the Saints* next week in the home opener. Stay classy Carolina.

Sincerely,
Greg Schiano
Head Coach, Tampa

#55 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

And sink to the bottom with the submarines.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • LocationOut in God's country.

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:37 PM

I'm disappointed in myself because there are bucs fans that have been and posted on this forum more times than me. No more.

#56 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,881 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:11 PM

I'm actually kind of glad we lost. This team needs to get its act together, maybe this will motivate them.

#57 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:14 PM

I'm actually kind of glad we lost. This team needs to get its act together, maybe this will motivate them.

No offense intended, but I'm glad you lost also.

Sincerely,
Greg Schiano
Head Coach, Tampa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com