Photo
- - - - -

Meanwhile it's getting freaky in Egypt and Libya.

• Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#316 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,397 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

Most of the crap I post here comes from a joy I get in showing the absurdity and hypocrisy of liberals. They hold Bush to a certain standard that they do not hold Obama. Only reason for my post.

Just like the others with John Kerry, Harry Reid, etc saying whatever they want while troops are in harms way even to the point of saying, the war is lost, our troops are raping and killing civilians. Then, when Romney makes a brief statement, the liberals and their friends in the media go ape. " Comments stop at the waters edge" ......for repubs only. Yeah, I just bring stuff up for no reason.

You may not appreciate the difference, but criticizing the longest running wars in American History (years) and an ongoing crisis (hours) are not the same thing.

Even Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush understood the difference:

When asked about President Jimmy Carter's failed hostage rescue in Iran:

Former California Gov. Ronald Reagan told reporters it wouldn’t be appropriate for him to express an opinion at that time. “This is the time for us as a nation and a people to stand united” and to pray, Reagan said, according to United Press International.

George H.W. Bush, also campaigning for the Republican presidential nomination, went further. “I unequivocally support the president of the United States — no ifs, ands or buts — and it certainly is not a time to try to go one-up politically. He made a difficult, courageous decision,” Bush said in Michigan, UPI reported.

http://www.outsideth...y-in-contrasts/

Gov Romney has failed to follow the fine example set by these two former Republican Presidents. Unfortunately, this is not the first time Romney has risked destabilizing an ongoing crises with his comments to gain political points. Remember the blind Chinese dissident seeking refuge in the US Embassy?

#317 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:04 PM

stirs, as usual, i literally have no idea what your point is.

#318 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,769 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:06 PM

I totally understand it.

I just don't like the hypocrisy. And don't gloss over what Kerry said by implying he was just against the long war. You think his statements about raping muslim women might have an effect on other muslims? What kind of effect?

Again, talk apples to apples and we can have a civil discussion.

This was in response to N of N

#319 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

(and resurrected)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

stirs, as usual, i literally have no idea what your point is.

Don't you get it? That is the point

#320 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,633 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

Remember how I said that this all had CIA, Mossad, or the two combined, as roots? Gordon Duff offers us a small glipse at some of these roots.

He calls himself a religious leader, a "preacher," this Terry Jones, the man responsible for blaspheming the prophet Mohammed. He has made threats before, burned the Holy Quran, spouted obscenities, demanded attention and has acted with demonic intent.

This week, Jones released a streaming video on his website attacking Islam and purposefully attempting to incite violence against the United States.

The timing of his video, on an obscure website that is nearly impossible to find and its release through the Middle East was no accident. This was very much an attempt on the part of political forces to harm the image of the United States and was only a part of a much larger conspiracy.

Jones, to most, is an uneducated and lower class figure in a backward area of the American south. His congregation is largely made of weak minded people on the fringe of society, easily coerced and influenced. He has few followers.

However, Jones has another following, one not so easy to detect. Jones moved to Germany in 1981 and established a religious cult in Cologne. Thus, his ties while there were with Israeli intelligence and the P2 Masonic lodge, better known as "Operation Gladio," the group responsible for the murder of Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro and terror bombings that went on into the 90s.

Jones real background is that of an intelligence asset. His personal weakness is narcissism. His strength is his ability to hide behind what appears to be backward and ignorant exterior while actively working as an intelligence agent for a combination of rogue CIA elements, extremists in the former Stasi German group now called the DVD who partner with Israel's Mossad.

Jones is a spy, CIA trained, run by rogue handlers, and heavily promoted by Mossad elements throughout the Middle East and able to garner national news attention in the US when anyone else of his minor following and total lack of credibility would be ignored.

Instead, his every obscene move, his every blasphemy, from his tiny and forgotten church, reaches, not just the front page of every paper but is announced and spread throughout the Islamic world by the hundreds of Israeli agents that infiltrate every Mosque.

The relationship between the Mossad and DVD is now well known. German built submarines armed with Russian built nuclear weapons patrol of Iran as we speak, their Israeli crews ready to start World War III.

Posted Image

Egyptian protesters torch a US flag during a demonstration outside the US Embassy in the capital of Cairo.

Inside the US, rogue elements of Bush era intelligence privatization, initially under Blackwater Corporation and its various successors, still actively run agents, manage narcotics processing and distribution and intimidate world leaders through threats against their families.

Jones is part of this operation, tasked with destabilizing Egypt and Libya, tasked with providing an Islamophobic backdrop for Netanyahu's upcoming visit to the United Nations and providing support for extremist elements in Europe and the US who see President Obama too "morally flexible" in his dealings with Iran.

Jones has another job in attacking Islam. He is tasked with interpreting texts carefully selected to seem objectionable.

http://www.sott.net/...-Islamic-Values

#321 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,633 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:42 PM

By the way, they're burning fast food joints in Lebanon now.

The unrest over an amateur anti-Islam film made in America spread to Lebanon today as an angry mob set fire to a Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Hardee's. One protester was killed and twenty five wounded by police who opened fire as they cracked down on the mob who turned their anger on the American fast food chains.

The KFC was set alight after the mob - many wearing face masks- ransacked the interior. The American embassy in Tunisa is also under attack with protesters setting fire to trees inside the compound. It adds to unrest in Sudan where an angry mob attacked the British and German embassies, Bangladesh where tens of thousands have taken to the streets, and India - where there are widespread protests in Muslim Kashmir.

Posted Image

http://www.dailymail...me-protest.html

#322 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:42 PM

Lets see if I can find some common ground here ......................all of those idiots are crazy. If they were not crazy they would not run for office. The only guys that make them look smart are the guys burning a kfc becuase of a youtube trailer for a movie that isnt real. Now that I think about it this movie producer may be the best troll ever. Of all time. It wasnt PhillyB's move was it?

#323 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

Remember how I said that this all had CIA, Mossad, or the two combined, as roots? Gordon Duff offers us a small glipse at some of these roots.

http://www.sott.net/...-Islamic-Values

did i miss his actual ties to mossad and CIA? moving to germany?

#324 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:47 PM

Posted Image

#325 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

By the way, they're burning fast food joints in Lebanon now.

http://www.dailymail...me-protest.html

Joking comment: The protesters didnt burn it down. They where tying to make the secret recipes and KFC acted to prevent the leak of critical information.

Real comment: If you dont need to be in those countries and have a US visa now is the time to get out.

#326 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

Posted Image

That dude on the left with the glasses looks like former RNC chairman Michael Steele

Posted Image

#327 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,397 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

We are being used as a political punching bag in the Middle East by friend and foe alike. (Not completely undeserved).

Until we develop alternate sources of energy, these ingrates have us by the balls and the pocket book.

#328 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:59 PM

Apparently they're jeering Clinton and Obama because they fear they'll install Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas and that US is behind the rigged elections to install Islamic states. I wonder where they got that idea from? (Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh)

http://thelede.blogs...orts-islamists/

#329 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,397 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:30 AM

Just another example of people raised on fantasy and fear being easily manipulated into supporting regressive social agendas in the name of religion.

#330 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,633 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:05 AM

Apparently they're jeering Clinton and Obama because they fear they'll install Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas and that US is behind the rigged elections to install Islamic states. I wonder where they got that idea from? (Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh)

http://thelede.blogs...orts-islamists/

Because it's the truth. But it's not just Obama/Clinton that are invovled. It's the policy of all of them. Myself and others have been telling you that these were all manufactured revolutions with one goal in mind. The Arab spring revolutions were anything but organic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com