Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Irv

Time to move the fug on and get loud sunday

41 posts in this topic

Last year was a freakin' fuel tanker. WTF?

I felt like it was something like that, I think they were c-130 from the nc air national guard here in town.

definitely wasn't C-130s. even that would have been cooler than a fueler, with its top speed of 9 mph.

the home opener last year vs. the packers was my dad's first ever game. i remember joking about the fueler flyover the whole time. watched a fighter formation flyover on thursday night, then go to a game and get a refueler.

Lol yeah the flyover last year seemed like it took about 10 minutes.

The email I got said it was the nc guard airlift wing. Whatever the fug that is. Hopefully they are pulling a Bounty banner behind the plane.

1 person likes this

The mail I got said it was the nc guard airlift wing. Whatever the dug that is. Hopefully they are pulling a Bounty banner behind the plane.

Hmmm makes me wonder if they are doing something to honor those NC airmen that died in the crash fighting fires out West.

Section 552...I will be there yelling my ass off.

definitely wasn't C-130s. even that would have been cooler than a fueler, with its top speed of 9 mph.

the home opener last year vs. the packers was my dad's first ever game. i remember joking about the fueler flyover the whole time. watched a fighter formation flyover on thursday night, then go to a game and get a refueler.

C-130's are refuelers.

http://en.wikipedia...._C-130_Hercules

I'll be there but I'll be sitting in the lower bowl So I think by law I am not allowed to get loud.

I'll will test this law but those people can be sourpusses

lol there's no laws in the lower bowl. We stand and shout and carry on every game. So have at it!!

Section 136, row 11. Will be loud & standing with Defense. Will be quiet and silently praying for the o-line with Offense. Will be praying out loud with Special Teams lol.

Supposed to be the Chairmen of the Board at halftime. First time they tried a live band, we'll see. I'd rather the JC Smith Marching Band.

The NC Air National Guard 145th Airlift Wing do fly C-130's. I do hope they honor those who died this summer.

http://en.wikipedia....th_Airlift_Wing

GO PANTHERS