103 replies to this topic

#1 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:52 AM

Shortly after Game 1 I was pretty much IP banned for no reason whatsoever. Try to get on at home and I get a nice little message saying, "ERROR! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO VISIT THIS COMMUNITY!"/"YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO DO THAT!"

If I got an IP ban for telling the whiny ass chicken little Panther fan to stick his hand into a light socket for being a drama queen I'd understand that.

But not once was I given prior notice to any of this. What gives, Mods? The Great One would like to know.

If I'm banned for what I said then just tell me for how long and I'll serve out my suspension because I broke the rules. If I'm outright being cock blocked (kind of like how we were all banned here in 2010 when the feud started) then I'd like to make a point to just how BS that is.

How ironic that the resident faithful of "The Puddle" comes out and talks all their poo once I'm off the site. Been hearing nothing but on the UTBBB and it's time that I join the party with my fellow fans.

#2 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:53 AM

get a life dude

#3 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:01 AM

get a life dude

Allow me to introduce myself.. I'm Swash and I started this thread because little punks like you are the ones who finally come out of the closet when Bucs vs. Panthers is gone because you don't have the balls to stand up to someone like myself. I came back because you all were talking poo to my fellow fans of the board. My life is perfectly fine.

#4 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,101 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

weird. you don't have any warnings. Maybe Zod banned the greater tampa-st pete area for a couple of days.

I wouldn't blame him.

#5 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:16 AM

weird. you don't have any warnings. Maybe Zod banned the greater tampa-st pete area for a couple of days.

I wouldn't blame him.

Any reason as to why for no warnings and a ban? I don't have a problem with a ban. I have a problem with the apparent underhanded manner in which it was done. Zod has his reasons. I'd like to know why and have my ban lifted from my usual IP for the next time the Bucs and Panthers square off in Carolina.

#6 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:30 AM

I also want the ban lifted from the other Buc fans as well. Some have said they were banned and others have said they can't even start their own topics.

What I'm asking for really isn't that much. Just simple re-instatement of privileges and an explination as to why they were taken. I'm more concerned about that rather than not being told ahead of time.

#7 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,959 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:12 AM

Dude do you have a life?

#8 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:35 AM

This is ridiculous. Why do you care so much about getting on another team's forum anyways. God you're pathetic.

#9 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

This is ridiculous. Why do you care so much about getting on another team's forum anyways. God you're pathetic.

Reading comprehension was never your strong suit was it? Since The Great One is generous, I'll help you.

Your homework is to find where I tried to get you to join/visit the UTBBBB. When you fail to find where I did, I want you to write a 500 word paper about why you should think before you speak and how it's important for posters with issues with reading comprehension (you are required to use yourself as an example) to shut the fug up when the grown ups are talking and read the entire extent of conversation before interjecting.

#10 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:48 AM

Dude do you have a life?

Before answering, I'd like to know why you posed the question.

#11 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

Before answering, I'd like to know why you posed the question.

Seriously dude, do you have any life whatsoever?? I never said anything about you or the bucs, i just think you're pathetic. Get a girlfriend, or just a friend for that matter.

#12 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,365 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:22 PM

Posted Image

#13 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:32 PM

Seriously dude, do you have any life whatsoever?? I never said anything about you or the bucs, i just think you're pathetic. Get a girlfriend, or just a friend for that matter.

Been in a relationship for 3 years, Jack. So take a wild guess what I'm doing tonight?

Where's my paper?

#14 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,521 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:36 PM

Been in a relationship for 3 years, Jack. So take a wild guess what I'm doing tonight?

swordfighting?

#15 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:43 PM

Is his name Jack too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com