103 replies to this topic

#61 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:35 PM

Please... spend a day with someone with cerebral palsy that can "count to potato" and you tell me how funny it is to mock someone who is conscious of the fact that they will never live a normal life. When they're young, they're thankful to even be alive. If it's so funny, go ahead and put a bag over the head of the one person you care about (let's say your own child, parent, maybe your wife) for 5 or 10 minutes or so and take a bat to their spine and cripple them. Viola! Instant potato! Real funny right?

I get it... nothing is off limits here. I just simply want to demonstrate what scum you are and to roll it into perspective.

BTW. Still waiting to be unblocked Zod. You are above all the posters here. You know what the right thing to do is.

Those here in the smack room could use a proper example to lead them. Be that example

#62 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:22 PM

Hail Zod.

You are a man in a site full of boys.

A toast to you sir, and pie

#63 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:15 PM

Hail Zod.

Posted Image

#64 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,784 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

Hail Zod.

Good, it sounds like your vagina isn't inflamed anymore.

#65 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:20 AM

Please... spend a day with someone with cerebral palsy that can "count to potato" and you tell me how funny it is to mock someone who is conscious of the fact that they will never live a normal life. When they're young, they're thankful to even be alive. If it's so funny, go ahead and put a bag over the head of the one person you care about (let's say your own child, parent, maybe your wife) for 5 or 10 minutes or so and take a bat to their spine and cripple them. Viola! Instant potato! Real funny right?

I get it... nothing is off limits here. I just simply want to demonstrate what scum you are and to roll it into perspective.

BTW. Still waiting to be unblocked Zod. You are above all the posters here. You know what the right thing to do is.

Those here in the smack room could use a proper example to lead them. Be that example

You are such a little whiney bitch. Get off your lame ass self righteous kick and crawl back to that stupid little buc sight you supposedly come from. Youre too weak to be hear.

#66 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:12 AM

Nasty,

You can say what you want about our site. We do use the league accepted method of awarding points during a game.

Example,

Newb Panther fan asks how many points do we get for a field goal. Avid Panther fan says "it's not points, you count to potato. 3 potato are required for a field goal. Count like this, 1 potato, 2 potato , 3 potato. The team with the most potato counts win the game.

I noticed the plural spelling (potatoes) is almost never used. I suspect the reason for that is to keep things simple and less confusing. There is nothing wrong with using the potato method. It just seems odd.

A Buc fan would simply tell the newb, 3 points for a FG.

#67 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:12 PM

Nasty,

You can say what you want about our site. We do use the league accepted method of awarding points during a game.

Example,

Newb Panther fan asks how many points do we get for a field goal. Avid Panther fan says "it's not points, you count to potato. 3 potato are required for a field goal. Count like this, 1 potato, 2 potato , 3 potato. The team with the most potato counts win the game.

I noticed the plural spelling (potatoes) is almost never used. I suspect the reason for that is to keep things simple and less confusing. There is nothing wrong with using the potato method. It just seems odd.

No a bucs fan will never go back to a craptastic site of his own because deep down he understands the panthers have a better team a better site and a better fan base. He will then cry until some takes pity on him if told to leave. So I gotta ask: Do you miss zod that much? Do you have wet dreams about Nasty or PhillyB?

#68 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:51 PM

Do you miss zod that much? Do you have wet dreams about Nasty or PhillyB?

Re Nasty or PhillyB

Wet Dreams - No Chance. Never had any dreams at all about Nasty or PhillyB. I probably wake my wife up and tell her about the traumatic nightmare I just had if something like that were to happen. That would be Twilight Zone material for sure.

Re ZOD,

Don't miss him and never met him. I do like his occupation of photographing wimmins and the fact that he gets paid for it. Who else on this forum has a job as good as that or who wouldn't want a job like that? Fug counting to potato. I can count to boob so maybe I could get a job as an assistant.

#69 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

Huh.......... so the reason your here isnt the people.......... It must be the team then. If you wanna become a panthers fan you con. Its easy. Just say "Tampa Bay sucks" Then give philly your credit card info.

#70 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:42 PM

Huh.......... so the reason your here isnt the people.......... It must be the team then. If you wanna become a panthers fan you con. Its easy. Just say "Tampa Bay sucks" Then give philly your credit card info.

LOL

I now have another prayer on my prayer list and I sent it off already.

Please Lord, make any potential dreams of Nasty, PhillyB and being a Panther fan come in one nightmare.

I just got an answer back from the big guy upstairs. He said he would never do anything like that and referred me to the devil. I ain't talking to him cuz I don't want to give him any ideas. That would make it a potential nightmare from hell in my view.

#71 FalconDoucheBag

FalconDoucheBag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

Well spoken. It seems as if some of this ill tempered attitude from "Young" Cameron and the Panther's has rubbed off on the fans as well.

#72 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

Nasty,

Example,

Youre that schiano troll too arent you?

#73 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:12 PM

I sense fear in our NFCS opponents fans...

#74 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

LOL

I now have another prayer on my prayer list and I sent it off already.

Please Lord, make any potential dreams of Nasty, PhillyB and being a Panther fan come in one nightmare.

I just got an answer back from the big guy upstairs. He said he would never do anything like that and referred me to the devil. I ain't talking to him cuz I don't want to give him any ideas. That would make it a potential nightmare from hell in my view.

Its ok I understand this transition can be hard on people. Just accept the carolina panthers fanbase is more fun to be around. Just accept the fact you can trust us with your banking information. Just accept that you dont have to have a hurricane contest with NO and have them steal your thunder every time.
Just say that Tampa is full of NO wannabes and join the blue team.
Oh and in the mean time I forwarded your request for a nightmare to the devil and he said that as the head of the red team it would be a privilge to help a fan like yourself. Sleep tight and dont let red rum bite.

#75 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

Youre that schiano troll too arent you?

Nope. Your Mods/Admin should be able to verify who is bi-posting or who is posting under one user name

Its ok I understand this transition can be hard on people. Just accept the carolina panthers fanbase is more fun to be around. Just accept the fact you can trust us with your banking information. Just accept that you dont have to have a hurricane contest with NO and have them steal your thunder every time.
Just say that Tampa is full of NO wannabes and join the blue team.
Oh and in the mean time I forwarded your request for a nightmare to the devil and he said that as the head of the red team it would be a privilge to help a fan like yourself. Sleep tight and dont let red rum bite.

a) Maybe for some, b probably the same, c) Wanna be a partner and buy some farm some farm land a short distance east of Miami. d) We could have a Hurricane/Bolt contest, e) Most of them hate the Saints as much as you guys do.

Thanks for the devil favor. I'll go find a church to drive by and I'll say a prayer for you in return. I can't promise I'll get much said cuz I'll be driving pretty fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.