Photo
- - - - -

Were the Saints* kicking Cam when he was down without a helmet on?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#16 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,618 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:20 AM

Cam definitely got up with some swagger to him (no, I am not saying swag). The back of his jersey was ripped up as well, whereas, it wasn't prior to that event. Kalil and Olsen were shoving a lot immediately too. They were pissed. Cam got up, looked ready to fight, walked away, looked into crowd, realized how it looked, and did a mocking laugh towards the crowd; it seemed to say "yeah, fug these motherfugers. They're not getting to me". Crowd goes nuts.

</scene>

#17 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:41 AM

What do you expect though?
They're dirtier than the cesspit on Brees' face.

#18 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:28 AM

Saints** were tugging on our helmets late almost every play trying to pull them off.

Who the fug does that? Seriously.

Yup, on this play someone purposely pulled his helmet off because when a helmet comes off the play is blown dead.

Saints* will always find a way to cheat.

#19 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:50 AM

,man, i really dont like the Saints*...

#20 Jekelhyde2

Jekelhyde2

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:20 AM

We were all screaming at the TV. We saw some stomping and some kicking towards Cams head. I even think he mouths that they were trying to kick him in the head. The Saints are dirty and I hope there is a league review of that play.

#21 WilmyWood

WilmyWood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:28 AM

We were all screaming at the TV. We saw some stomping and some kicking towards Cams head. I even think he mouths that they were trying to kick him in the head. The Saints are dirty and I hope there is a league review of that play.

Without a doubt there were players stomping near his head. I didnt see any connect, but they were attempts. I actually rewound that play a few times so I could see again.

#22 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:30 AM

said it before...they are trying to prove that they can be douches without getting paid extra for it.

it's going to hurt them.

they're gonna wind up with a 10 pick that they can't use. man that would suck.

#23 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:33 AM

Am I the only one who noticed before stews td they went straight for his ankle? Thugs. Stew stomped in end zone to tell me to fug off

#24 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:34 AM

Don't worry, by the next time we see them, Nakamura will teach the whole team some of his judo moves. There may be a lot of "cart offs" in the next game. :D

#25 Ruff

Ruff

Formerly Know As RufftownRepresent

• HUDDLER
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:43 AM

I'm pretty sure they were trying to stomp on Cam's hand when he was in the pile, while also laying on top of him and not moving. Bunch of pieces of poo.

I thought it was awesome, though, when Cam jumped to his feet and smiled to the crowd. The fans went absolutely nuts. Like Cam said in his post-game, we own BoA stadium now. Saints fans, Falcon fans, Bucs fans, 'Skins fans, and Steelers fans can gtfo.

#26 PantherBlue

PantherBlue

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:56 AM

I guess it is just me but I think it is way past time someone takes Drew Brees out for the season.. or seasons. Payback.

#27 savage

savage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:00 AM

Cam's jersey was ripped before this play. it was ripped more after it though. but i noticed it had ripped there earlier.

#28 beasonfanclub

beasonfanclub

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

i watched the replay in the stadium and there were definately shoes with yellow cleats stomping on cam's arms and hands in that pile-up....after they ripped his helmet off....can't believe no mention of this anywhere.

#29 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,993 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

I guess it is just me but I think it is way past time someone takes Drew Brees out for the season.. or seasons. Payback.

We beat the hell outta Drew Brees without having to take him out of the game. We kept it clean and we exposed their offense. I don't know about you, but I don't need to ask for any more. Only the weak play dirty.

#30 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:30 AM

Looked like a gang initiation on TV.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.