Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who was your favorite College basketball player?

28 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It is between Mr. Consistency himself Antwan Jamison or Jerry Stackhouse

Posted · Report post

It is between Mr. Consistency himself Antwan Jamison or Jerry Stackhouse

Same here. I used to goto the games as a kid and I remember seeing those guys in action, add Rasheed Wallace and Vince Carter to that mix...unreal!

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I graduated HS with Antawn, so I always had a small measure of pride in seeing him succeed... Not that I had anything to do with his success, whatsoever. :lol:

Posted · Report post

Same here. I used to goto the games as a kid and I remember seeing those guys in action, add Rasheed Wallace and Vince Carter to that mix...unreal!

I would add Wallace in there(Just raw talent), but all Carter was in College was the human highlight reel......Could you imagine how insanely good that Carolina team would have been in Carter would have developed a shot in College.

and the reason I did not say Jordan, Worthy or Perkins is because I was like 2-3 years old when all of them left for the pros

My favorite non Carolina College player would have been actually two UConn boys in Ray Allen and Ben Gordon (They were absolutely sick in college)

Posted · Report post

Kenny Walker

Posted · Report post

Ralph Sampson

Posted · Report post

vince was the most fun to watch for me. as you guys mentioned, it was just highlight after highlight.

grant hill gets the most respect probably. i can hate on duke, but i can't hate on grant hill. i still love watching him play. i was only 10 - 13 years old when he played at duke, and this was the height of the "i hate duke but i don't know why yet" years.

also enjoyed watching:

tim duncan

rodney rogers

jawad williams

marcus camby

matt harpring

Posted · Report post

Too many to mention.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I graduated HS with Antawn, so I always had a small measure of pride in seeing him succeed... Not that I had anything to do with his success, whatsoever. :lol:

I always pulled for him too even though i'm a duke fan. I went to Providence also and got to see him play a lot in high school. I still like to watch him play now.

Posted · Report post

Juan Dixon was another worth mentioning.

I am having a brain fart, but there was a white FSU point guard that used to light it up in the 90's, cant think of his name.

Posted · Report post

Juan Dixon was another worth mentioning.

I am having a brain fart, but there was a white FSU point guard that used to light it up in the 90's, cant think of his name.

Bob Sura.

Posted · Report post

As many as I've liked, particularly, Heels...I really enjoyed watching Larry Johnson at UNLV.