Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LA_Panther

If Cam Newton yelled 'get off my f***in field'

207 posts in this topic

When was the last time you heard a criticism about The Golden Calf of Bristol? And to what degree?

So, you're upset because Cam did a dance with his team after a TD and that makes him immature in your eyes. Immaturity is not your own personal attitude. Immaturity is Cam not being sensitive to your feels when his team scored a TD.

Boy you folks are become a bunch of you know whats? WTH...Is this football or tennis?

I wouldn't say I was upset. Nothing Cam does effects my life in such a way that I would take it personal.

However if I was the coach or the Owner of the Panthers I would bring him into my office and tell him to celebrate with his team first then he can do his little tango.

If the players around him are unhappy working with him, then it becomes harder to keep talent around him. Not respecting your peers is a loss for everyone involved.

I am just rattling though, I don't know what happens behind closed doors and I really don't care. I will trust the organization gets it fixed or you can expect lots of turnover at the coaching positions and supporting players until they do.

There is a reason Leaders not only elevate their play, they elevate the play of others around them.

LOL. "But but but we dominate the regular season, that counts for something right!"

He hasnt won a single playoff game. If he wants to be considered "elite" or even as good as Vick once was for yall, he has to learn how to win when it counts. He can only hide behind fat boy Turner for so long.

Let's get this straight first. There is only one playoff game that matters. The Super Bowl. Anything short of is a disappointment. Period.

So keep harping on Ryan's playoff record if you want. Whatever eases your pain.

Newton will have to win some more regular season games before you can discuss him winning a playoff game.

LOL. "But but but we dominate the regular season, that counts for something right!"

Would you rather go to the playoffs or go 6-10? Don't be stupid.

"Hey Cam...... er....uh........um.............the bus is waiting."

Being not only beaten but completely embarrassed in the playoffs two years in a row?

Meh.

So Cam isn't allowed to celebrate unless this team gets a winning record..REALLY??? Why don't you demand the same from the rest of the celebraters on your team Mr. Coward?

And while you're acting like a two year old about your QB's behavior, can you work up enough balls to scream at the rest of your team to step the fug up and help your damn QB win. It's clear the media will never do it because they DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS TEAM. So, maybe you need to do it.

Everyone knows a QB cannot do it alone. Those who are constantly criticized in the media for their team losses are not on the chosen list of QBs. Pay attention.

If your name is Newton, Vick, Sanchez, Cutler, use to be Eli, and couple of others, you are EXPECTED TO be perfect and mistake free or else your team will not win. And when they lose, it is all on you. You're responsible for carrying the team no matter how pathetic the rest of the team is. I would put RG III on this list but the media is pretending to like him for now.

If your name is Luck, Stafford, Brafford, Gabbert, Peyton, Brady, Brees, Ryan, Smith and a few more, the reality that you alone cannot carry your team seem to kick in. The media will demand and call out receivers, defense players, O-lines, and other positions that need to step up and help you carry the team to victory. They will even get on the coaches of those teams' also. Amazing how much is demanded from a QB depending on how the media feels about him.

Interestingly enough those in the media are well aware of what they are doing. That is why they tend to turn to fans to help play along with them by make so much out of everything certain QBs do. It's not accidental.

Sanchez has a bad game, those in the media are determined to give The Golden Calf of Bristol his job. Even thou The Golden Calf of Bristol has yet to show he can win a damn starting job. Sanchez is expexted to be mistake free. The Golden Calf of Bristol can make all the mistakes in the world and the media will rationalize them away so fans can feel sorry for him and continue to give him chances.

Our media mercilessly beats up on certain QB's egos, while pacifying without shame, others.

Yeah, it's all about winning.

Rant much?

If you wasn't so busy spewing acid you might have noticed I am a Falcons' fan.

Winning isn't everything. It's the only thing.

Its not a coincidence that once Vince Young left the NFL, Cam became the new black QB whipping boy. Last season Vince was in Philly and made his "dream team" comment. The media made sure to ride him and Philly about that all last year. At the same time, they designated Cam as the "likeable" media darling once he came out the gates strong in Week 1, Week 2. Now that he's no longer needed to slight the likes of a Vince Young, he's the one being slighted, and Rg3 is the new media darling "likeable" guy. How many times have you seen people use Rg3 to tell you Cam isnt good this year? Plenty. Guaran-fugin-tee once we get another athletic black QB top 10 this draft or next year, the media vultures are gonna go after rg3. I already see how they are going critique how brash and surly he can be on the field. Nobody's mentioning it now, but all that getting in refs faces about calls, complaining about late hits, and fiery demeanor, combined with the Skins losing, etc will be used against him once its time to compare him to his peers that dont rub people the wrong way .

The media NEVER liked Cam. They was after him while he was at Auburn. They seem to hate the fact that he was so talented and none of it had anything to do with them hyping him.They were like ego driven bullies waiting for him to join the draft so they could go in on him.

Our media epitomizes what real bullying is. To bad folks seem to enjoying hiding their own cowardly ways behind them.