Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jabari Parker

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Parker cuts his list to 5. Duke, Florida, BYU, Michigan State, and Stanford. Schools cut were Kentucky, Kansas, DePaul, Georgetown, Uconn, and unc.

Posted · Report post

Would love to see him play at Duke but i have a feeling he will go to BYU. Just a feeling.

Posted · Report post

Would love to see him play at Duke but i have a feeling he will go to BYU. Just a feeling.

Would be interesting to see him in Provo, but a lot of people seem to think it's a Duke/MSU race.

Posted · Report post

Would be interesting to see him in Provo, but a lot of people seem to think it's a Duke/MSU race.

Its a gut feeling i have, Him being a devout mormon. IDK how he will take K cussin' his ass out from time to time lol. It happens.

Posted · Report post

DukeHoopBlog

Jabari Parker favoring Duke after visit | (via @Clykinsblog) http://t.co/Bn9pymld Parker may commit in the Fall, won't sign till Spring.

11/2/12 9:59 AM

Posted · Report post

Hope we sign him, because boy right now we suck!!!

Posted · Report post

Add wiggins and parker to next years class and oh my lord!! Doubt K lands both, but if he does look out.

Posted · Report post

I actually don't think K will land either...

Posted · Report post

Word is Parker's making a decision on the 20th. His dad seems to think it's Duke or Sparty

Posted · Report post

It's always been Duke/MSU. Duke was the early favorite, and still the favorite to some. MSU should at least be considered equal however, with the distance and his dad's issue with flying factoring in. A year ago, I thought he would be at Duke. Last month, I was leaning towards MSU. Now, I'm back to cautious optimism in the favor of Duke.

Posted · Report post

Decision tomorrow at 4 on ESPNU. Down to Duke and MSU.

Posted · Report post

A lottttt of Duke guys very confident after last night's in home, and being outwardly confident as opposed to very reserved the past several weeks.

I had been thinking MSU (and still feel that way almost), but Duke is looking pretty good right now it seems.