Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hand pick you new head coach, gm and top 10 pick.

114 posts in this topic

Posted

GM - Kevin Abrams (Giants Assistant GM)

HC - Keith Butler

Draft Pick: Montgomery

Posted

I don't have anyone specifically in mind for HC, but I know I don't want our next one to be a coordinator. I want someone with HC experience, whether it's at the college level or a coach that's gotten out of the game for a few years like Gruden/Cowher/whoever.

As for our pick, I'm guessing one of those top 2 or 3 DTs or a WR with our #1 and a FS with our #2.

Posted

HC-Rob Ryan or Rex Ryan if he gets fired.

Posted

6hlqhu.jpg Bill Cowher hands down
2 people like this

Posted

New gm and new coach usually means new qb.

Not when you have a guy with the talent of Cam. That's just stupid.

Posted

Not really famillar with GMs but Head coach I would say...

Wade Phillips

Posted

Don't know any GM type people

but Cowher/Gruden--Both can coach and both can get the best out of cam and won't put up with a stupid college offense(wouldn't be thrilled over either of them but they are the only 2 I can think of so suck it.)

top 10 pick I have a couple of options

• Brakevious Mingo- OLB/DE 6'4 240 and #1 overall ranked prospect right now. May not be out biggest need but think about Luke in the middle and him on the outside. That would be a good young LB group.
  • Sam Montgomery- DE 6'5 260 get rid of Hardy. This guy will be a star DE in the league. Great pass rusher
  • Keenan Allen- WR 6'3 210 I think it is very important to get another #1 type of receiver
  • Eric Reid- FS 6'2 212 I think top 10 is kind of high for him at this point but there is no need to explain why he could help us.
  • Jonathon Hankins NT- obviously would improve our Dline and run defense tremendously

1 person likes this

Posted

GM: Dno

HC: Greg Roman OC SF

Top 10 pick: Star Lotulelei

Posted

I'd love a big time safety or interior d-lineman, like star and Lester......or Hankins and Vacarro

Posted

Bill Cowher said he has no interest coaching again.. don't get your hopes up.

Posted

Am I misremembering the kind of coach Gruden was down in Tampa? He rode Dungy's team for a while then was nothing special. Pretty much universally hated by the time he was gone.

3 people like this

Posted

Am I misremembering the kind of coach Gruden was down in Tampa? He rode Dungy's team for a while then was nothing special. Pretty much universally hated by the time he was gone.

I'm with ya. I've never understood the Gruden love. I like him as a commentator but as a coach? Ill pass.