Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it normal?

63 posts in this topic

Posted

We have family game night. Me, the wife, my sister in law and two brother in laws all jump on xbl and get to it.

Posted

It's normal if you're a loser, OP.

Posted

It's normal if you're a loser, OP.

False.. it's called a hobby..some hunt and fish ..others play video games..it's no different.

Posted

Yes, playing video games will anyone a loser. I mean, look at this fuging loser at 3:35... He owns every console there is. Dude is def a loser... right?

Posted

Ok, All good, all answers I was looking for.

on to other questions...

When you're playing, do you get mad or angry if something isn't going the way you think it should and shout about it, do you say the game is cheating and complain about bugs and glitches?

Posted

If it is fun, why not do it? Normal is relative.

Posted

on to other questions...

When you're playing, do you get mad or angry if something isn't going the way you think it should and shout about it, do you say the game is cheating and complain about bugs and glitches?

When people obviously hack? Yes, its fuging annoying. When my team sucks ass and we all get killed? No, but some take it hard and ask for crappy players to go to another server which I think is retarded. Most people playing video games for fun win or lose but there definitely few odd. I play a lot of MW3 and most players around age 22-35 and some even in their 50s...

Posted

the largest age group that plays WoW is early 40s. Not a generational thing, not an addiction either. Just something people enjoy doing after a stressful day or week. It's certainly a much better escape than getting drunk at a bar or whacked out on drugs.

Posted

on to other questions...

I rage on Mortal Kombat but not because I lose.. but because of the server issues the game has.. I had to massively upgrade my internet just to make it possible for me to do some of my complex combos. It's frustrating losing to people that just jump kick because the connection doesn't read my block. I'm more likely to throw something watching football than i am playing a video game. I take it your kid is doing it? I did that when I was smaller but after awhile I stopped.

Posted

No, it's not my kid.

I just don't get how one can spend hours playing a game. Maybe it's the same as how I can spend hours creating something. I enjoy it, I do get upset with it when it doesn't go my way but I cant stop until i'm satisfied with the result.

1 person likes this

Posted

No, it's not my kid.

I just don't get how one can spend hours playing a game. Maybe it's the same as how I can spend hours creating something. I enjoy it, I do get upset with it when it doesn't go my way but I cant stop until i'm satisfied with the result.

Oh, so it's Dan.

I logged in and will post this just for you. :thumbsu:

Prolly get me banned , whatever.

Try this!

*Naughty Naughty ~Kurb*

Posted

lmao