132 replies to this topic

#76 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

We hope you enjoy your stay. I recommend Bojangles.

#77 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

Get some BBQ at Mac's on South Blvd. Visit the NASCAR Hall of Fame so the employees will have something to do.

#78 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,560 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

Hi guys - I am flying in Friday from the Twin Cities, MN (my Dad from Dallas) to come see the Cowboys vs. Panthers game this weekend.

My Dad and I visit a new stadium each year and each time rely on the locals in guiding us to must see, must do things. We typically get a stadium tour of each place, but any other suggestions of where to eat or things we need to do while we are there is much appreciated.

Don't worry, we have some Carolina fans coming to visit who live a few hours away, so our camp will be half Cowboy blue / half Carolina blue.

Good luck this weekend...

Hope you enjoy everything but the game.
Sorry for the sour welcome, but we have had bad experiences with Cowboys fans over the years.
May your team loss be epic and damning to the Cowboys Organization. :)

#79 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,330 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

OP do you hang out with your dad all the time because you have no friends as nobody wants to hang out with a bandwagon cowboys douchebag?

just wondering

PS: hope your plane crashes and you die a horrible agonizing death. go panthers!

#80 SmittyistheGOAT

SmittyistheGOAT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

I hope you a have an awful trip.

I hope the cowboys get embarrassed, you're food gets spat on, you get treated rudely, and you get the most obnoxious fan next to you.

Don't enjoy yourself.

#81 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

im shocked by the scum on this board

#82 Nemesis

Nemesis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

The best news of all is you want run into any of the people that post poo on this message board because most of them don't got to the games. They just piss and moan about everything and make smartass remarks to most of the post.
I went to Dallas in 97 and watched the Panthers beat the Cowboys on Monday night football.
We had a great time all the Dallas fans we met where great.

I hope you injoy your stay in Charlotte.Eat at the French Quarter before the game and I'm sure you and your Dad will have a great time.
I hope the Panthers can beat Dallas at home this time.
Go Panthers.............

#83 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

im shocked by the scum on this board

you've been here long enough to know by now though!

cowboyjoe...you'll have a great time in Charlotte...it's a beautiful city with lots to see and do. I've been a few times now and have always been treated very well, but that's how I present myself too. I wear my Hawks gear with pride, but I behave...and that's in Charlotte, Dallas, New Orleans, Denver, Indy and any other city I've visited!

Unfortunately for you...your team's fans travel in big numbers and don't always follow by little advice above. I know when the boys came to Seattle to get their asses handed to them by a rookie quarterback by the way....sorry...I couldn't resist....there were a lot of douche bag cowboy fans.

#84 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,961 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:26 PM

You won't get anything like this disdain or ad hominem from (most) fans attending the game. It is cool that you make these trips - football is a great sport to utilize as a reason to visit cities and enjoy certain cultures, while still being able to support your team.

Feel free to shoot me a PM about what kind of fare/activities you are looking for and I am happy to give you some great locations to visit in Charlotte.

#85 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,225 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:03 AM

Screw this whoa-is-me crap, Cowboy fans are tools. That is a proven fact of life. How bout deez.

#86 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,476 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:37 AM

everyone be nice to the opposing fans. be sure to offer them a pour of your pinot noir!

#87 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:33 AM

Lol

We lose a lot but we're nice.

Vs.

If I can't win everyone is gonna get a taste of my pain.

There may be no thread that more closely identifies the immaturity of this fan base and the complete fail of this season more than this one.

#88 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,560 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:48 AM

Personally attacks to anyone not starting smack in this forum are not tolerated.

Rock N Rolla and SmittyGOAT can't post today.

#89 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:24 AM

Screw this whoa-is-me crap, Cowboy fans are tools. That is a proven fact of life. How bout deez.

#90 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:25 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com