Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawkfanadam

TNF: Seahawks @ 49ers

32 posts in this topic

hope they prove me wrong, but I wouldn't have punted that ball

niners just came out and pushed them around in the 2nd half but seattle still has a shot.

If either one of these teams had an NFL QB they would be deadly.

wtf??

lol what was the line again??

How can you do an onside kick after saftey? WTF? It's a punt....

beat ourselves that game...too many dropped passes.

• Topics

• I would be more than happy with a battle of the Carolinas for the title (if for no other reason than it means we got by UK and KU). Please beat Florida for me.  I am sick of hearing about them.
    • Ross for me. Davis is good, but the same way Ross' previous injuries give people pause, so should Davis' competition. You can only play who's on your schedule, but Davis played against inferior talent and, for the most part, got shutdown against good schools (Wisconsin, OSU). He did dominate the other schools so I'm not saying he won't be a good pro. I just think this T.O. talk and saying he's going to beast out could be premature.  Davis last game he was shut down by Wisconsin and then, due to injury, hasn't run at the combine or his pro day. For me, that's a little risky too at #8.  I wouldn't take Ross at 8, but what we need based off of our roster is a player of Ross' abilities and strengths, IMO. I wouldn't be mad with Davis, but I prefer Ross and would not want either at #8.