Hendo (mediocre) vs Ben Gordon
Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:23 PM
(1) vs Wizards, 32 min, 19 PTs, 6-14 FGM-A, 1-3 3PM-A, 6-9 FTM-A
(2) NOH, 18 min, 8 PTS, 3-7 FGM-A, 0-3 3PM-A, 2-4 FTM-A
(3) NOH, 24 min, 11 PTS, 3-8 FGM-A, 0-1 3PM-A, 5-6 FTM-A
(4) OKC, 29 min, 12 PTS, 5-10 FGM-A, 0-2 3PM-A, 2-2 FTM-A
(Avg: 26 min, 12.5 PTS)
(1) vs Wizards, 24 min, 16 PTS, 6-11 FGM-A, 0-1 3PM-A, 4-4 FTM-A
(2) NOH, 22 min, 15 PTS, 7-15 FGM-A, 1-2 3PM-A, 0-0 FTM-A
(3) NOH, 27 min, 15 PTS, 5-14 FGM-A, 1-4 3PM-A, 4-5 FTM-A
(4) OKC, 24 min, 21 PTS, 7-15 FGM-A, 3-7 3PM-A, 4-4 FTM-A
(Avg: 24 min, 16.8 PTS)
Hendo is averaging 2 mpg more than Gordon but is averaging 4.3 ppg less than Gordon. I know Hendo does a lot more defending than Gordon does on the court but based from the past four games, Gordon have outplayed Hendo. Many knows that I'm not a big fan of Hendo. I have said Hendo is the Bobcats of Lafail for the Panthers. Where the "homers" will always ride and die onto them no matter how they performs just bc they have the name "Charlotte" written on their chest. Always liked the kid when he was at Duke and I do wish Hendo the best, but clearly he isn't a game changer or a star for this team. At best, he's a great 6th man for a team like the Lakers, Spurs or Heat. Gordon has always been a 6th man but he has shown that he can take over a game if he wanted to. He's no Kobe or Joe Johnson but he's by far is better than Hendo. Who should start? Who should take that last second game tying or winning shot for us? Hendo? Gordon? or "Carroll"?
If our best player is Hendo and our two Captains are Hendo and Carroll, theres something seriously wrong. This team has a long way to go from being a contender.
Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:34 PM
I think that either Kemba or Gordon needs to be our spark off the bench (6th Man) to keep the scoring going off the bench. In the end game situation it def needs to be gordon on the court, he is a proven clutch shooter and more than willing.
Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:29 PM
Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:53 AM
Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:27 AM