Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrford

You can no longer defend this team

30 posts in this topic

Well, I will be able to get tickets to the Tampa game on the cheap now is my only bright side!

It really pisses me off that all of a sudden Cam is a loser when last year everyone was in line to sniff his jock. Have you ever thought our expectations were a tad high entering this season?

what do you mean? and lmao tell me about it greatest sig on the board right?

Because of the PSL money, Jerry doesn't have to worry himself over fielding a winning team.

Jerry will continue to make money regardless.

Because of the PSL money, Jerry doesn't have to worry himself over fielding a winning team.

ahh i get it... well we can just hope he does then

I'm from Texas. When somebody asks me, "Why do you even like that team? You're not even from there", I won't even know what to say anymore. I love this team, but "why" is a good question.

I live near KC. Luckilly the Chiefs also suck this year I dont get too much crap this year. But Im afriad after the KC game, I will catch more.

It really pisses me off that all of a sudden Cam is a loser when last year everyone was in line to sniff his jock. Have you ever thought our expectations were a tad high entering this season?

thats partially the reason why everyone wants cams head, and everyone else's on the team... because expectations were too high for a 6-10 football team that frankly overachieved

Can we make a WE Suck post and combine all the we suck posts into one?

why? when we win (when it happens) "this team is awesome" threads are repeated in the same ways....see no real difference...myself

that would leave only 2 threads...

This team is awesome

and

This team sucks balls

what is the fun in that?

1 person likes this

I haven't read the thread, but you're saying our offense is about to make a huge breakthrough would become unstoppable?

Sweet!

There's a difference between saying we're Super Bowl-bound and expecting a decent record, one that reflects a young team but one that is making progress. As it is now, when people say they can realistically see us going 1-15, it's not the absurdity we thought it was at the beginning of the season. I don't think Cam is a loser, but the team the Panthers have fielded this season - for whatever reason - certainly is.

He was a loser last year remember 6-10! :phew:

So... how did Newton throw it like a God last year... suddenly like you say he can't at all?

He didn't throw it like a god last year. He didn't even throw for more than 300 yards in a game, after week four. He finished the season with 21 td's and 17 int's.