Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

He knew

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I don't care who knew what and when. It's not a political issue, it's a security/intelligence issue. All I care about is whatever went wrong is fixed.

i care about inflaming a situation in an effort to save face. perhaps that's not what's going on here... but i am curious.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

not to distract your point but i honestly don't see how al gore could've possibly been a worse president than bush.

Gore scared the crap out of me. He believed he was the smartest man on the planet and was never capable of asking others for their suggestions.

Having one all knowing leader (at least in his own mind) would be dangerous.

After hearing his rantings on global warming and then the excuses for why Obama had a poor first debate (the elevation in Colorado), you should realize that the many was intellectually brilliant, but half off his rocker.

Posted · Report post

Gore scared the crap out of me. He believed he was the smartest man on the planet and was never capable of asking others for their suggestions.

Having one all knowing leader (at least in his own mind) would be dangerous.

After hearing his rantings on global warming and then the excuses for why Obama had a poor first debate (the elevation in Colorado), you should realize that the many was intellectually brilliant, but half off his rocker.

perhaps... but it took a special kind of person to make the wrong decision as consistently as bush did.

i honestly don't think that even under the worst case scenario he could've been as bad as bush.

Posted · Report post

Hmmm....

http://www.mediaite.com/online/helpers-of-the-global-jihad-claim-responsibility-for-terror-attacks-in-norway/

Posted · Report post

I mean worst case scenario is they knew it was a terrorist attack and they lied to keep it under wraps for a couple of weeks.

It's bad but it's not "Lie in order to invade another country, borrow trillions of dollars we don't have, and kill hundreds of thousands of people" bad.

i totally agree. i just don't get the suppression. if it was that straight forward and no intent of invasion was going to happen, just say here is the deal and go from there. i think there would be significantly less fall out than there is now. any delay info when you know just escalates uncertainty and gives alex jones types convulsions something is afoot.

Posted · Report post

So the fact that this administration may have intentionally lied to and mislead the public about this does not bother you?

If this had been a Republican President, you and the media would be calling for him to be shot.

The hypocrisy by some of you is amazing.

lol i bet you think GWB and rumsfeld aren't war criminals

Posted · Report post

I think what Romney did, immediately using the situation for political purposes, was worse than the Obama admin not coming out and saying it was a terrorist attack... as beans said, there may have been some justifiable reason to not say that at first. I don't understand why they denied it was an attack as long as they did, that doesn't make any sense.

That fact makes it look like their either covering their asses from political fallout (most likely) or just incompetent.

Posted · Report post

The justifiable reason was politics.

Obamas whole foreign policy would have looked horrible if they had admitted an Al Queda attack. They were supposed to have died along with UBL. Hillary also recorded the stupid "we came, we conquered, Khaddafi died" comment.

For them to have admitted incompetence, not being able to keep our foreign dignitaries safe, the world does not love us, Al Q is alive and well was too much to risk. The media is trying desparately to keep it down----until after the election, which is when the guy who made the "dreaded" video in CA gets out of jail.

Posted · Report post

While Romney may have jumped the gun...he was factually right.

While Obama's administration attempted to lie about the reasons we were attacked. For what reason.

Posted · Report post

The justifiable reason was politics.

Obamas whole foreign policy would have looked horrible if they had admitted an Al Queda attack. They were supposed to have died along with UBL. Hillary also recorded the stupid "we came, we conquered, Khaddafi died" comment.

For them to have admitted incompetence, not being able to keep our foreign dignitaries safe, the world does not love us, Al Q is alive and well was too much to risk. The media is trying desparately to keep it down----until after the election, which is when the guy who made the "dreaded" video in CA gets out of jail.

that doesn't actually make much sense. you may be right... but it seems much more probable that they were trying to start an operation while claiming ignorance rather than making a big to-do out of it... which if they HAD done, you'd also be bitching about.

Posted · Report post

While Romney may have jumped the gun...he was factually right.

While Obama's administration attempted to lie about the reasons we were attacked. For what reason.

while romney may have used the death of americans to self-promote... he was factually right.

FTFY.

Posted · Report post

At the time Romney initially spoke..he was speaking solely on the Egyptian incident.