Photo
- - - - -

I was never jealous of people on welfare, until today.

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#101 King

King

A Cell of Awareness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

you see guys, black people just have an "anti-educational culture" and they glorify this "anti-educational culture" in their music, therefore.... (nevermind the fact that rap music is no more defined by "anti-education" than country or rock music and oh by the way major labels market rap music to white people because white people purchase the most rap music)

i mean really idk what your black friend told you but replacing "systemic racism and white privilege" with "culture" as the reasoning for the fact that black people make less money (controlling for education and experience), are incarcerated at higher rates (controlling for variety of offenses), are given longer sentences (controlling for offense), and die younger than white people is fuging racist as all hell, unless you're maybe talking about american "culture" and white privilege, and the symptom of centuries of oppression (trap music or something else along those lines)

Literally ignoring the fact that I called out redneck culture and country music in the same fuging post you just spent two pages shitting yourself over.

It's time to change your diaper, sweetheart.

#102 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

yet for some reason "redneck culture and country music" just don't seem to have quite the impact on white people as rap music seems to have on black people (that is if we're going to foolishly assume that music has any fuging thing to do with social inequality beyond its use as social commentary)

#103 King

King

A Cell of Awareness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

yet for some reason "redneck culture and country music" just don't seem to have quite the impact on white people as rap music seems to have on black people (that is if we're going to foolishly assume that music has any fuging thing to do with social inequality beyond its use as social commentary)

So rural whites no longer make up a huge fraction of poor people in the United States of America?

Are there lots of poor rednecks, or are there not? And if there are (hint: there are), what's their problem? Systemic racism and white privilege from other white people?

Time to decide which flawed premise you're going to build your argument on, sweetheart.

#104 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

yes half of those living in poverty are white and let's be clear here, the fact that white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, and every minority group by a 2-1 ratio, is totally irrelevant you guys. also let's just ignore the fact that 10% of white people live in poverty while 27.5% of black people live in poverty. see, if we ignore all relevant statistics when dealing with a MINORITY, white people sure do have it p bad

checkmate libs

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#105 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

i just checked the billboard charts

top 5 hip hop/r&b songs are performed by rihanna, kanye west, miguel, alicia keys, and kendrick lamar. wow lots of "anti-education" there let me tell you. like the only dude in the top 25 who actively promotes a gang lifestyle is rick ross and every fuging body knows he's full of poo anyway

but yeah alicia keys and rihanna are truly to blame for social inequality :( :( :(

#106 King

King

A Cell of Awareness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

So why are 50% of poor people white? What's holding them back?

If system racism and white privilege are keeping a brother down, what's keeping whitey down?

Since we're on statistics, you think the fact that the majority of blacks live in more rural states means anything? Or would that be leaning on a soft science like statistics to pretend I have evidence for causation that I don't actually have?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#107 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

So why are 50% of poor people white? What's holding them back?

um there's way more white people?

If system racism and white privilege are keeping a brother down, what's keeping whitey down?

10% poverty sounds like a best case scenario in a capitalistic society so uh...nothing other than the system that they perpetually vote in favor of?

Since we're on statistics, you think the fact that the majority of blacks live in more rural states means anything?

it could mean that black people are the direct descendents of slaves and that slavery was a p popular thing in the south and oh yeah, that black people continue to feel the effects of slavery to this day?

also btw the majority of black people live in incredibly segregated cities (huh imagine that)

Or would that be leaning on a soft science like statistics to pretend I have evidence for causation that I don't actually have?

i posted evidence of causation in one of these threads; studies that show that black people are paid less than white people (when controlling for experience and education and specific careers), that black people with no record are about as likely to receive a callback from an employer as an equally qualified white felon, that black people are actively targeted and victimized by the "justice" system (for example, new york's stop and frisk policy results in blacks and latinos being stopped at far higher rates even though white people were more likely to be arrested following a stop and frisk), that black people are more likely to be convicted of a particular crime, that black people are likely to receive longer sentences, and that black people are more likely to receive the death penalty. it was met with a lot of "Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image SWEETHEART" because, as you've proven with your weird opinion of rap music, you are entirely willing to ignore any and all relevant data when it does not confirm your racist beliefs.

#108 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:36 AM

Lol "half of the people in poverty are white people; therefore, systematic racism doesn't exist".

fuging lololololololol

#109 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

you forgot "Until you change the culture of young black Americans, you can't do poo about social inequality.

It's cool to be a gangster. It's not cool to be well-read."

don't worry though, he's not racist. he really gets black culture, as seen here:

How many gang fights you seen, player? How many women have you seen get molested? Did police follow your school bus home much?

you see, physical and sexual violence are key components of black culture and tbh if you haven't witnessed a black dude whistling at a white woman while performing a drive-by and burning a textbook, how can you begin to understand their culture? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#110 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:10 AM

Seriously, if you blame an oppressed people for their own oppression while you are sitting in an inherently privileged position, you're probably simply ignorant. And I pity you for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users