• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#16 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

The story as a whole doesn't make much sense to me.

Some guy just started yelling at them before they even came into the restaurant without provocation? Just for wearing cowboys jerseys? And then the group of cowboys fans were the ones who were asked to leave by the staff? For no good reason at all?

Are we missing a giant chunk of this story? Because this account makes it sound like everyone but the cowboys fans acted irrationally.

Go to Tanks fb page, and you won't be surprised.

#17 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

The story as a whole doesn't make much sense to me.

Some guy just started yelling at them before they even came into the restaurant without provocation? Just for wearing cowboys jerseys? And then the group of cowboys fans were the ones who were asked to leave by the staff? For no good reason at all?

Are we missing a giant chunk of this story? Because this account makes it sound like everyone but the cowboys fans acted irrationally.

according to the huddle, that's how you're supposed to act to opposing fans.

#18 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,942 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

That is pretty low taunting an amputee.

The incident happened after Carnes, his wife Courtney, their parents, and friends Brett and Nicole Coburn stopped at the restaurant for dinner after attending the Carolina Panthers’ game against Dallas. Several members of the party, including Garrett Carnes, were wearing Dallas Cowboys jerseys.

Ah damn...Well now I'm conflicted.

Read more here: http://www.charlotte...l#storylink=cpy

#19 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

Marine who lost legs is forced out of Charlotte eatery

I don't like the title of this at all...it insinuates that solely b/c he has no legs, he was kicked out ..therefore people reading this already have a preconceived notion that Chris is an asshole

Some drunk asshole Panther Fan started all of this and unfortunately everyone involved got kicked out by the end

#20 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

I don't like the title of this at all...it insinuates that solely b/c he has no legs, he was kicked out ..therefore people reading this already have a preconceived notion that Chris is an asshole

Some drunk asshole Panther Fan started all of this and unfortunately everyone involved got kicked out by the end

Thats what I thought too, when I saw the headline. I thought "wtf man??" Typical media ploy though. Guess it worked :)

#21 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,495 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:35 AM

Cowboy fans.....

#22 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • 2,770 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:58 AM

Which one is Tank? We usually only go to Moosehead at night and are either outside or playing photo hunt.

Once 'G' starts offering us his special ice cream (his words) we know it is time to bar hop.

#23 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,586 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:27 AM

Copypasta from the guy's FB page for those of us who don't do the Facebook stuff.

And I'll be honest, I have a hard time believing anything a Cowboys fan says.

#24 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:02 PM

I looked him up on facebook this a/m and he was on there...now, he's not.....

OH SNAP! look what I just found though

http://cedarposts.bl...-have-your.html

#25 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,586 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:05 PM

That guy, I always see him at the games.

#26 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:07 PM

5 bucks says he ends up dead under a bridge somewhere

#27 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • 2,770 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

I looked him up on facebook this a/m and he was on there...now, he's not.....

OH SNAP! look what I just found though

http://cedarposts.bl...-have-your.html

Oh wow, that guy. Yea I would not be surprised if he instigated the whole thing - guy seems like a total assclown. The story is on Deadspin as well and I would not be shocked if Anonymous jumped in on this.

#28 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,003 posts
  • Location704

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:16 PM

Saw this posted on Facebook.

We kicked the crap out of some State fans at a tailgate one time after I saw a couple frat idiots taunt and pour beer on a grandfather and his grandson walking to car after a game. They grandfather and grandson were UNC fans....

I hate people sometimes.

Good for you man - I'm all about trash talking and having a good time at a game but there are certain lines you don't cross.

#29 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,003 posts
  • Location704

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

I wish it was a bit cleaner though. I took my wife and a couple of her friends there and we got up before ordering because it was really dirty that night. I wish they would fix the bathrooms and keep those clean. (no soap in either bathroom pretty much sealed the deal on me not eating there that night.)

Haha every single one of those bathrooms on Montford Drive are awful. May God help you if you ever have a sudden urge to go #2.

Based on my years of partying around the Charlotte area - still say "Phils" downtown is the worst bathroom to use on a night out on the town. The bathroom at Bad Dogs in University is up there as well. Last time I went there we had to wait in line because someone was having sex in it.

#30 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,003 posts
  • Location704

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:25 PM

yeah this isn't going to end well for Moosehead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.