• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:34 AM

On a happier thought...their food is fantastic...LOVE their wings...and their southern dip..and buffalo chick sammich..and nachos...

VIVA LA MOOSE! :)

#12 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• LocationMatthews, NC
Administrators

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

The story as a whole doesn't make much sense to me.

Some guy just started yelling at them before they even came into the restaurant without provocation? Just for wearing cowboys jerseys? And then the group of cowboys fans were the ones who were asked to leave by the staff? For no good reason at all?

Are we missing a giant chunk of this story? Because this account makes it sound like everyone but the cowboys fans acted irrationally.

#13 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:41 AM

On a happier thought...their food is fantastic...LOVE their wings...and their southern dip..and buffalo chick sammich..and nachos...

VIVA LA MOOSE! :)

I wish it was a bit cleaner though. I took my wife and a couple of her friends there and we got up before ordering because it was really dirty that night. I wish they would fix the bathrooms and keep those clean. (no soap in either bathroom pretty much sealed the deal on me not eating there that night.)

#14 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

I haven't been there at night in a long time..at lunch is when we usually go and it's fine

#15 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

What Jase said.

And oh yeah the Moose, the wife and I had our first date there, we chain smoked and Chris hit on my wife right in front of me.

Good times

#16 catfang

catfang

HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

Some guy just started yelling at them before they even came into the restaurant without provocation? Just for wearing cowboys jerseys? And then the group of cowboys fans were the ones who were asked to leave by the staff? For no good reason at all?

Are we missing a giant chunk of this story? Because this account makes it sound like everyone but the cowboys fans acted irrationally.

Go to Tanks fb page, and you won't be surprised.

#17 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

according to the huddle, that's how you're supposed to act to opposing fans.

#18 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

That is pretty low taunting an amputee.

The incident happened after Carnes, his wife Courtney, their parents, and friends Brett and Nicole Coburn stopped at the restaurant for dinner after attending the Carolina Panthers’ game against Dallas. Several members of the party, including Garrett Carnes, were wearing Dallas Cowboys jerseys.

Ah damn...Well now I'm conflicted.

Read more here: http://www.charlotte...l#storylink=cpy

#19 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

Marine who lost legs is forced out of Charlotte eatery

I don't like the title of this at all...it insinuates that solely b/c he has no legs, he was kicked out ..therefore people reading this already have a preconceived notion that Chris is an asshole

Some drunk asshole Panther Fan started all of this and unfortunately everyone involved got kicked out by the end

#20 catfang

catfang

HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

Marine who lost legs is forced out of Charlotte eatery

I don't like the title of this at all...it insinuates that solely b/c he has no legs, he was kicked out ..therefore people reading this already have a preconceived notion that Chris is an asshole

Some drunk asshole Panther Fan started all of this and unfortunately everyone involved got kicked out by the end

Thats what I thought too, when I saw the headline. I thought "wtf man??" Typical media ploy though. Guess it worked :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users