Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Friday

20 posts in this topic

Posted

With Thanksgiving a month away and the Holidays looming, anyone here have any experiences shopping on Black Friday? Anyone going this year? Please post links to ads/deals as we get closer to Thanksgiving.

I'm personally waiting to see if there are any tablets going on sale as I plan on getting my wife and kids all one. The Google Nexus 7 is currently $199 but hope that drops down to around $100 and hopefully I can snag a few. Supposedly they are coming out with a $100 tablet already but haven't heard anything definitive yet.

Posted

Please lock until after halloween.

Posted

I think Black Friday is an overrated holiday. You can get great things on sale before and after black friday. That being said, I will be looking for a grill and new lawn mower.

Posted

why are you so eager to consume?

Posted

Because poo goes on sale that's why.

We are wanting to convert from electric to gas stove. I'm hoping to find a good deal on a stove. We also might buy a car if we can find the right deal.

Posted

bfads.net

dealnews.com

Pick your battles wisely.

Honestly, my time is worth more than sitting in a line with a bunch of idiots. I'll pay $20 bucks extra not to have to deal with that insanity.

Posted

do they have a white wednesday?

Posted

my thought is tell your wife what you want to get on black friday and stay your ass at home.....

Posted

Update: If you live near a Sam's Club and are in need of upgrading your phone, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is going for a whopping .97 cents.

Posted

Update: If you live near a Sam's Club and are in need of upgrading your phone, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is going for a whopping .97 cents.

today? or black friday?

Posted

Black Friday.

http://www.theblackf...ackfriday.shtml

Here's the link. I was wrong, it's actually .96 cents.

Thanks. My wife wants one but it looks like you have to sign up with Verizon (she's on Sprint thru her company).